Chapter 69: Who?

Minahil's P.O.V:

"Katherine Pamiliya" I read the name looking at the page that was in my hand. Who is she and how does she knows about me and shehry. I bite my lower lip and sit on the bed.

I put the letter back in the envelope and put it in the drawer. I was looking down thinking about the person who is sending them. I got up and look for my favorite bracelet and ring that I was looking for when I found that letter.

"Kal to rakhe the subha mai dressing par ab kaha gaye yaar" I ran my hand through my hair and look around. I pick my pillow looking under it but no it wasn't there.

I was looking for them when doorbell ring and I went downstairs to open it. "Mai dekhti hon" mom said and I nodded. She open the door and I was standing there looking who is it. I frown looking at the cops and they look at mom than me.

"Minahil Siddeque" he said and I roll my eyes. For god sake its Siddique. "Yeah" I said going near them "we have an complain about you we have to arrest you" he said and my eyes widened.

"What" I ask and they nodded. A lady cop came in and turn me around and handcuffed my wrist. "But I didn't did anything" I said and she hold my arm "please listen to me" I said almost crying but I controlled myself.

"Please stop she didn't did anything" mom said and I look at her. She was about to cry and I shook my head. "Minahil" I heard shehry and look at him. "Why are you taking her" he ask standing in front of the cop.

"She robbed a house" he said and I frown "I did what" I ask and they pull me with them "please believe me I didn't did anything" I said and they push me in the car.

"Minahil fikar mat karna hum arae hain" shehry said and I look at him. "Please try to understand...I really didn't did anything" I said and the cop sigh. "Everyone says that" she said and I took a deep breath.

"Who the heck did this complain" I ask and she look at me "you will know that in the police station and stop cursing" she said and a tear roll down my eye. "No crying girl" she said wiping my cheek and I gulp.

"I really didn't did anything" I said crying and she look at me in pity. We reach at the police station and she pulled me out. "Careful" she said and I bend my head stepping out.

I look back and saw shehry's car speeding towards us. She took me in and open a gate of the small prison type thing. She open my hand cuffs and push me in behind the bars and lock the gate again.

I hold the bars and look at her "can I know who did this complain now" I ask and she ignored me. I put my head on the bars and close my eyes. "Can you tell me who did this complain" I heard shehry's voice and open my eyes.

"Wait a second" she said showing him her index and he look at me. I gulp and he came near "I didn't do anything" I said shaking my head and he cupped my face "I know you didn't" he said and a pair of tears left my eye.

"Don't cry" he said wiping my cheeks and I gulp the lump in my throat. "Yes here is it" the officer said and we look at her "Katherine Pamiliya did this complain" she said and my eyes widened.

"Who the hell is she" shehry ask and the officer looked at him irritated. "No cursing please" she shouted and I look down. Katherine Pamiliya hai kon. 5 din say letters arae hain is larki kay and now this complain.

"is this yours" she ask and I look at her. My bracelet and ring. "Those are mine" I said and she nodded. "We found this in her house" she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't even know where she lives how am I suppose to drop it there" I ask crying and shehry caressed my hand. "Don't worry we will do all the research" she said and I exhale loudly.

"How many days will she stay here" he ask and she look at us "not days boy months...2 months" she said and I look at shehry in horror. "What..but for what" he ask frowning.

"She didn't did anything....why will she stay here for 2 months" he ask and the officer ignored us. "Can you please stop ignoring us" he yell and I flinch. "Aram say" I said and he close his eyes calming down.

"Can she get bailed" he ask with a little hope and I look at him "no..we have strong proofs" she said "but I didn't went there I was searching for them the whole day in my house" I said looking at my bracelet and ring.

"And how can we believe you" she ask and I bang my head on the bars. "Is Katherine Pamiliya your relative" she ask and I look up "we are Muslims how we are suppose to relate a Christian" shehry said.

"Am I talking to you" officer said strictly looking at shehry. Shehry look down "no she is not our relative" I said and she nodded. "When did you robbed her house" she ask and I groan.

"FOR GOD SAKE I DIDN'T ROBBED ANYONE'S HOUSE" I shouted and she glare me. "Young lady we have proofs that we found from her house" a guy came and I couldn't see his face because his back was towards us.

He turn around and some hope build in me "You" he said frowning "you are an officer" I ask and he nodded "senior officer Harry Reid" he said and I nodded.

"But you here" he ask frowning deeply "someone complained that I robbed their house" I said and he raised his eyebrows "you are the one" he ask and I nodded.

"I didn't did anything like that" I said and he look at the file and pick it going through it. "All records are clear" he said looking at the lady and she nodded.

"Can I handle this case" he ask and the lady nodded "sure" she said and he thanked her. "Tuesday.... Where were you on Tuesday" he ask and I think for a minute.

"Engagement...it was my engagement" I said showing him my left hand and he raised his eyebrows "you got engaged" he ask in disbelief and I look at shehry and then him. I nodded and he look down.

"Ummm can we talk about the case now" shehry ask and he nodded picking the file "well congratulations" he said and I nodded smiling "thank you" I said and he nodded.

"I will try my best to prove this complain wrong and look for more clues till than you have to stay here" he said pressing his lips in a thin line and I sigh nodding. He went away and I look at shehry.

"Shehry you should go now" I said and he shook his head "I am not leaving you alone that's also here" he said and I sigh smiling a little "jao..I will be fine" I said putting my hand on his cheek.

"I don't wanna leave you" he said shaking his head "but you have to go sab pareshan ho rahe hongay" I said and he open his mouth to say something but stopped.

"I swear I am gonna kill this Katherine Pamiliya" he said gritting his teeth. I caressed his cheek and he put his hand on my hand that was palce on his cheek. "Take care" he said and I nodded.

"You too" I said and he look down "bye" I said and he sigh "bye" he said and move back going away. I went in the cell and sit down in the bed and put my knees up as well.

I close my eyes and put my head on my knees. Katherine Pamiliya. The name ring in my head and my eyes sprung open. I was thinking about the name whole night and tried to sleep as well but sleep was no where.
________________________________________
Hey guys!
How are you all!
Here is the chapter!

How was it?
Did you guys like it?
Well let me know!

Bye for now!
Good night!
Shabba khair!
Sweet dreams!
Take care!
Allah hafiz!