Chapter 84: Engagement and Happiness.

2 days later:

Minahil's P.O.V:

"Chalo soniyo" I said looking at my girls and they nodded. Hamda was trying to set her dupatta, dua was trying to make her hair and bari was trying to  wear her heels quickly.

I went towards hamda and set her dupatta nicely and she smile. I went towards dua and took the electric curler and curled her hair from the ends. Bari stood up and I smile.

"Chalo" I said and they nodded. "Ek baat bata hum sab nay ek color kay kapray kio pehne hoe hain" bari ask and I smile "kio kay hani bhi pink pehne gi" I said and they nodded.

"No wonder you were forcing us to buy pink frocks" she said and I nodded. We went out and sit in the car "kaminiyo tum logo ki wajah say mom dad pehle chalay gaye thora jaldi tayar nae hosakti thin" I said glaring them.

"Awww mela baby...ab chala na car" hamda said and I narrowed my eyes. "Manhoos" I said and start driving. We went past shehry's house and I saw every single light off.

I smile and increase the speed. We reach at the hall in 10 mins and step out of the car. I saw shehry, hussain and atif who came outside parading on the gate.

I raise an eyebrow and look at the girls. They chuckle and I lock the car and they decided to go in. I turn and walk towards shehry who was alone now. "Hi" I said and he made a cute face.

"Time dekha hai" he ask and I pout "they took so long" I said looking around for them. He shook his head and I look at him in disbelief "what...I am not lying" I said and he sigh.

"I know" he said and I nodded. "Chalo" he said and hold my hand. My eyes widened and I look at him "choro yaar..itni sari auntiya aye hoe  hain" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"To..we are engaged" he said showing me his left hand and I chuckle. "Khud bhi maro gay mujhe bhi mar wao gay" I said and he chuckle. We walk towards aunty and uncle and I smile greeting them.

"Assalam o alaikum" I said and hug aunty. She hugged me back and replied "Walaikum Assalam" she said and I smile. "Hi api" I said hugging nosh api and she smile wide.

"Hey..how are you" she ask and I smile wide. "I am good what about you" I ask and she smile "I am good Alhamdullilah" she said moving back and I nodded moving to kids "hey kiddos...how are you" I said kissing their cheeks and they smile.

"Hum theet hain ap tese hain"  shayan ask and I smile wide "mai bhi theek hon" I said and he smile. "Assalam o alaikum" I said when uncle came and he smile patting my head "Walaikum Assalam" he replied and I smile.

I went on the stage with shehry besides me and greet haniya's parent and waqas bhai's parents. "Assalam o alaikum" I said and they smile "Walaikum Assalam" they replied in unison. 

Our group came on the stage as well and I smile looking at them. "Jhund hogaya hai upar..chalo neeche" dua said and we nodded chuckling. We went down from the stage and I look at haniya who was looking so happy.

"They look cute together" hamda said and I nodded "hamaray jese" shehry whisper in my ear and I smile.  "they are looking so happy" dua said and I nodded again "just like we were" he whisper again and I giggle.

"We were nae we are" I whisper and he grin nodding. "Ghalti say mistake hogaye" he said and I chuckle. "Kitni garmi hai...nae" hussain said looking at hamda and I roll my lips in between my teeth.

I cleard my throat purposely and they all chuckle. "Jao bahir jakar kharay hojao sari garmi bhaag jayegi" hamda said and I giggle. "Karwali besti" atif ask and we laugh.