Chapter 97: Work.

Minahil's P.O.V:

I open my eyes yawning and look at shehry. He was sleeping peacefully looking cute with messy hair. I smile and move up kissing his cheek. I tried to sit but can't because of his arm wrapped around my waist.

I move it slowly not wanting to disturb him. I pick my pillow and put it under his arm quickly. He move a little but again went back to his sleep. I smile and got up. I took my clothes out of the cupboard and went in the washroom.

I freshen up and came out of the washroom. He was still sleeping and I combed my hair. I pick my veil and phone going downstairs. I enter in the kitchen and saw mama working.

"Assalam o alaikum" I said and she smile wide "Walaikum Assalam" she said and I smile. I helped her making breakfast and soon shehry enter in "good morning" he said and we smile.

"Good morning" we both replied and I look at him. He look at me and pout. I raise my eyebrows and he came towards. I turn back to look at the tea and he stood besides me.

I look at him and he lean in pecking my lips. My eyes widened and I put my hand on his chest pushing him back slightly. He grin and I look at mama and thank god her back was towards us.

I look back at him and again he pecked my lips. My eyes widened again and I move back. I shook my head and he chuckle running his hand through his hairs. He went to sit on the chair and I sigh giggling silently.

Such a naughty person. I smile shaking my head and pour the tea in the cups. Hussain, dad and maha came and greet "Walaikum Assalam and good morning" I said and they chuckle making me smile.

I put everything on the table and me and mom sit on our places. We all eat silently and after eating I helped mom with the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Shehry was here today as well and mom was smiling looking at us.

I look at him and smile. He smile back and lean with the counter. We were done and mom went out of the kitchen. I wash my hands and went to drink water. After drinking I put the glass back on its place and shehry pull me.

He wrap his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. I put my hand on his chest and look at the door. "Shehry koi ajayega" I said and look at him. "To..ajaye" he said and I face palm.

"Choro yaar" I said trying to get out of his grip "kabhi nahi" he said sincerely and I look at him. "Please na" I said and he shook his head. "Ple-" "ehm ehm" someone clear throat and I quickly move back.

"Find yourself a room bro" hussain said I glare shehry. Shehry look at him and glare him. "Choti si haddi kabab mai jo dant mai phas jaye" shehry said and I giggle going out of the kitchen.

I went towards maha and sit besides her. Shehry came and sit on the couch in front of us. I look at the T.V when I realize I have to do packing. "Mai packing karnay ja rae hon koi bhi kaam ho bola lijiye ga" I said to mama.

She nodded smiling and I smile going upstairs. I enter in and close the door. I took shehry's bags out and start putting his clothes in them neatly. Later he came and sit on the bed infront of me.

I look at him and saw him smiling. I smile back and continued my work. After packing his one bag which took almost an hour I packed my bag. "Ek hi bag tha na tumhara" I ask and he nodded.

I nodded as well and went towards the cupboard. "Sharam karo ek larki apnay kapray pack kar rae hai or tum samnay beth kar dekh rahi ho usko" I said putting my hands on my waist and he chuckle.

"Wo larki meri wife hai or I am sure maine uske SARAY kapre dekhe hain" he said emphasizing on saray and my cheeks turn hot. "Shut up shehry and just close your eyes" I said and he chuckle.