Chapter 134: Missing him.

Minahil's P.O.V:

I open my eyes and looked at my side and sigh. I picked his pillow and hugged it tightly closing my eyes. I took a deep breath inhaling his scent from the pillow and smile.

I open my eyes and got up going in the washroom after taking my clothes. I freshen up and took a quick shower. I came out and dried my hair making a ponytail.

I was going out when my phone beep and I pick it. I open the message folder while going downstairs. A wide smile crept on my lips reading his name and I quickly opened the text.

S: Good morning princess :)

My heart skipped many beats and I bite my lower lip entering in the kitchen "Assalam o alaikum" I said and mom, hussain and hamda smile at me "Walaikum Assalam" they said and I looked at my phone again.

M: Good Morning...land hogaya plane??

I putted it on the counter and start helping both of them. Soon it beeped again and I roll my tounge on my lower lip. I looked at hammy and mom and saw them working.

Hammy looked at me and gesture me towards the phone and smile. I smile as well and picked it. I open the text and smile.

S: nae abhi nae hoa.
M: kab hoga?
S: 9 ghantay baad.
M: abhi bhi 9 ghantay :o
S: 23 ghantay ki flight hai.
M: allah ji.
S: ji..khair kia hal hai.
M: bohat bura :(
S: mera to bohat acha hai...itni hot hot air hostess hai ke uffff insaan dekhte hi pisal jaye :D
M: excuse me sir you are married and you have son as well -_-
S: jalan dekho kese ho rae hai :D
M: mujhe to nae ho rae mai kio jalnay lagi.
S: aye hayeeee...idhar tak badbo arae hai mujhe.
M: shut up -_-
S: hahaha...zayn kesa hai.
M: theek hai so raha hai.
S: chutti haina aj uski.
M: obviously it's saturday today.
S: yeah...I am soooooo tired.
M: sojao na.
S: neend kharab hojayegi 9 ghantay baad.
M: han to 4 ya 5 ghantay sojao.
S: hayee itnay pyaar say bologi to neend ajayegi.
M: hehe sojao sojao...or tumhe kese pata kitnay piyaar say bol rae hon?
S: bas pata hai mujhe :D chalo allah hafiz...khayal rakhna apna.
M: tum bhi...allah hafiz :*
S: :*

I smile and put the phone in my jeans pocket. I start helping them again and looked at the paratha. "Hammy jal gaya..palat usko" I said gritting my teeth and she flipped it.

"Ye khilayegi hamai" I ask looking at the burn paratha and she pout "shape dekh iski...ye gol hai ya....kia hai yeee" I ask trying to guess what shape it is and she giggle.

"Kia has rae hai" I said and mom chuckle as well. "Oh ho koi baat nae side pe rakh do isko...dosra bana lo na" she said and I nodded. "Hat mai banati hon" I said and she moved aside.

"Tum zayn ko lay aao jab tak" I said and she nodded. "Command accepted" she said like a robot and went out making me giggle. I start making parathas and she came down with zayn and maha after 15 mins.

"Good morning" they said and I smile "good morning" we greet back.Zayn sat besides hussain and hugged his arm making me smile wide. I looked back at the paratha and flipped it.

After I was done we putted everything on the table till mom pour the tea in cups. She putted the tray that had tea cups in on the table and they both sat down.

I pour milk and cereal in zayn's cereal bowl and gave that to him. He start eating and I sat down. I was besides mom, mom was besides dad, dad was besides hussain, hussain was besides zayn, zayn was besides hammy and hammy was besides maha.

I looked at one empty chair and pout. We all start eating and soon we were done. They went out and I wash the dishes while hammy gave me the dirty plates and cups and wipe the table.