Chapter 99: Movie.

A week later:

Minahil's P.O.V:

"Chal bhai bohat mazay hogaye ab chalain wapas" waqas bhai said and I smile while shehry chuckle. "Ja hi rahe hain" he said and waqas bhai grin "tera irada abhi bhi nae lag raha" he said.

Shehry ran a hand through his hair chuckling. He look at me and I smile shaking my head. "Tu kio jal raha hai bhai tere bari bhi ayegi abhi" he said and waqas bhai grin "InShaAllah InShaAllah" he said and we both chuckle.

"Tum log betho mai dekh kar aya time" shehry said and gave me his phone and jacket. I smile and sit on the chairs. Shehry stood infront of the big black screen looking for our flight.

I switched on his phone camera and start vlogging. "Hiiiii" I said waving at it and grin. Waqas bhai chuckle and I turn it towards him. "Say hi" I said and he look up from his phone.

"Hello cami" he said and I smile "cami" I ask and he grin "nick" he said and I nodded raising my eyebrows. "Kia hoa nae mila" waqas bhai ask and we both look at shehry.

I turn it towards him and shehry shook his head "wo rahi hamari flight...second row mai 5th line par" I said and shehry look at me and back at the screen. "Kia nazar hai...mujhe 5 min say nae mil rahi thi" he said.

I chuckle and he chuckle as well. "10 min mai boarding start hogi" he said and we nodded. He came back and sit on my other side. "Kesa raha apka experience boarding time dekhnay mai" I ask and he shook his head.

"Bohat bura" he said and I chuckle. He kissed my cheek and I smile. I put my head on his houlder and he put his on top of mine "idhar mat shuru hojana tum dono" waqas bhai said and we laugh.

I was hugging shehry's jacket because I could smell his scent in it. "I wish I was that jacket" he said when I sit straight. I giggle and hug his arm. He grin and I smile kissing his warm and stiff arm.

"He don't need to be a jacket...does he" I ask looking at the camera and shehry chuckle "nae na" I said and smile "dekho camera bhi nae keh rah hai" I said and he smile kissing my temple.

"Bas karo...public place hai" I said and he raised his eyebrows. He looked at the camera and smirk "you want to see me kiss her" he ask and my eyes widened "hain na" he said and my eyes came out of their sockets.

"Dekho camera bhi han keh raha hai" he said leaning in and I put my hand on his chest pushing him back. "Nae dekhna camera nay" I said and he chuckle. I shook my head and sit straight.

"Chalo hogaye 10 min...boarding bhi start hogaye" waqas bhai said and we nodded standing up. I switch off the camera and put the phone in my jeans pocket. We stand in the queue and soon board the plane sitting on our seats.

I was in between waqas bhai and shehry and look at shehry who was fastening his sealt belt. "Fasten your seat belt" he said and I nodded fastening it.

Later when everyone was in the plane, plane took off and I hold shehry's hand because of the tickling thingy in tummy. I sigh in relief when we were high up in the sky. Shehry was watching something on the screen and I start watching it too. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his on top of mine.

He was watching some hollywood movie and it was pretty good. "Shehry yaar movie" waqas bhai said and shehry look at him. I focused on the movie that was playing on the screen.

"Kia socha uske baray mai" shehry ask and waqas bhai sigh "naam nae mil raha acha sa baki script waghera milaingi ek baar us writer say meeting hojaye" he said and shehry nodded.

"Dono jayegay meeting par or dono ki alag alag movies hongi" he said and shehry nodded again. "Chal sochte hain naam bhi" shehry said and waqas bhai nodded looking at his phone again.

"Naam to script parke ayega na....tabhi acha naam suggest kar sakte hain" shehry said and waqas bhai nodded "point" he said and shehry nodded looking back at the screen.

Shehry intertwine our fingers putting his head back on top of mine and I smile. "Kitnay ghantay lagtay hain houston pohanchnay mai" waqas bhai ask and shehry shrugged.

"16 ghantay" I said and he sigh "bethe raho 16 ghantay idhar...abhi to ek ghanta bhi nae hoa" he said and we both chuckle. "Shehry tu kin kin ko cast karega" waqas bhai ask and shehry pick his head looking at him.

"Ek insaan ka pata hai abhi dosro ka sochna hai" he said and I could feel him smile. I smile as well and waqas bhai chuckle. "Wo ek insaan kon hai" waqas bhai ask and shehry chuckle.

"Ek bohat khoobsurat insaan...duniya jahan mai wo insaan nae milayga tujhe" he said and my smile only stretched. "I think hum sab ko mil gaya hai" waqas bhai said and shehry chuckle.

"Hum sab ko nae sirf mujhe mila hai ziyada khush fehmiyan mat paal" shehry said and waqas bhai laugh. "Chal bhai tu khush hoja" waqas bhai said and shehry grin.

"Mai to khush hi hon allah ka shukar hai" he said and waqas bhai grin "shukar hai" waqas bhai said and I shook my head. I sit straight and leave shehry's hand taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Aye" he said and I look at him. He was frowning and I raise my eyebrows "hath kio chora" he said and I smile looking back at my phone "sabar karo pakarti hon abhi" I said and he nodded.

After I was done checking my phone I intertwine our hands again and put my head on his shoulder. "I am tired" I said yawning and he put his hand on my mouth making me smile.

"So jao" he said and I nodded. "Tumhe nae arae neend" I ask and he shook his head. "Herani ki baat hai tum to aj bohat jaldi uthe the" I said and he chuckle "ayegi to sojana" I said and he smile.

"Sojaoga" he said and I smile. He kissed my head and I smile. "Yaar...pani peena hai" I said and he press the button. Air hostess came and shehry smile at her. "Can I get a bottle of water" he ask and she nodded.

"Just a minute sir" she said and he nodded smiling. She brought it and I sit straight. He gave it to me and she went away. I drank it and again put my head on his shoulder intertwining our fingers.

"So jao" he said patting my cheek and I smile nodding. I hug his arm and close my eyes. He kissed the top of my head and I smile and don't know when fall asleep.
____________________________________________________
Hey guys!
How are you all!

How was it?
Did you guys like it?
Well let me know!

Bye for now!
Good night!
Shabba khair!
Sweet dreams!
Take care!
Allah hafiz!