Chaper 4: Jealousy

Shehry's P.O.V:

"Hussain chal" I said and he nodded standing up. After bidding bye we went out of the house and sit in the car driving towards uni. We reach there in 10 mins and got out of the car.

I lock the car and turn around and spot minahil standing with her friends. I smile looking at her who was laughing. She look at me and frown. She rub her eyes and look back at me. She smile wide and said something to her friends.

Her friends look towards us and I look at them. One was hamda while other was new. She was looking at hussain and I look at hussain as well. He was looking at her with so much love that I can't describe.

"Pehle nazar mai kaisa jadu kar dia us ka ban betha hai tera jiya" I sing changing it a little and he look at me with a hint of blush on his white cheeks. I chuckle and he smile. "Tujhko pyaar hoa pyaar hoa allah miya" I sing and he push me making me chuckling.

"Chup kar shehry" he said and I laugh. I look back at them and saw minahil looking at the other girl clenching her jaw. What happened to her. I look at hussain who was looking at that girl and I look back at her.

Does she like.....him? . I look down frowning. I felt them coming near and I look up. I saw her turning red and I gulp. She like someone else...why should I be the kabab mai hadda. I thought and chuckle on my own thoughts

I look at them and back at hussain. I smile sadly looking at them talking to him and I went away from there letting them talk. I put my hands in my jeans pocket and look down walking towards the class.

Chalo koi nae jo allah chahe ga wohi hoga. I smile and look up. I went in the class and sit on my place.

Minahil's P.O.V:

"You're so sweet" I mimicked hussain going towards my class. Pata nae kia marzi hai allah ki..jo bhi ho bas acha ho. I enter in the class and look around the class. I saw a seat empty besides shehryaar and one besides a boy.

I bite my lower lip going towards shehryaar "umm...can I sit here" I ask and he look up from his book. "Umm yeah...sure" he said and I smile sitting down. I took my book out and start reading it.

I looked at him and saw him looking at his book. My eyes went down to his jaw and I smile. Perfect....WAIT! WHAT? Mai pagal hogaye hon kia. I slap my forehead and look back at the book.

I was reading when his pen fall down and I bend down to pick but my head bumped with his and I rub my forehead. "Ouch...sorry" he said and I nodded "sorry" I said and he nodded. He bent down and pick the pen.

Sir enter as well as hamda and we all greet sir. He start telling us about directing and I look at hamda. She was sitting with african boy and I giggle. I look back at my book and start looking from where sir was reading.

I bite my lower lip and gulp. I look at shehryaar and he was looking at the book. I look back and start looking again. His finger came on my book pointing at the word and I look at him.

He smile and I smile as well. "Thank you" I said and he nodded. "Anytime" he said and I smile. I look back at my book and start listening to sir carefully. I was feeling his gaze everytime burning every inch of my body and making me nervous.

Class was over and I pick my bag going out of the class. We went in the hall and waited for sir Michael to come. He came and we all showed him our some directing skills "good job miss Menahill" he said and I sigh. "Thank you sir" I said and move away from the camera.

I start talking with hamda while everyone did the same. After that we had producing class. Miss. Victoria was telling us ways of producing video or song. I was looking at her when I felt someone behind me. I look at the back and saw shehryaar standing.

He was paying all the attention taking my attention away. I look back in front and tried my best to listen to her carefully. After receiving some homework we went in the campus for free time.

Me and hamda was sitting when Bari came with hussain and I raised my eyebrows. Same classes I think. I look down and both of them sit down. They were talking with hamada and I start looking here and there.

Shehryaar came and I look at him. "Can I" he ask and I nodded smiling. He sit and we both start looking at them talk. I was getting bore so I decided to do my homework.

Am I getting jealous. Why would I get jealous she is my friend...she loves him and....I love him too...but it will be nice if she gets him because I only love him from 5 months and she loves him from 2 years. It will be nice if they get together.

I look at both of them and saw them laughing and talking. I look at shehryaar who was doing his homework as well and I smile. Kia banda hai yaar ziada bolta hi nae hai.

I was looking at him still smiling when he look up and dance his eyebrows up and down. I face palm and look at my book again. I heard him chuckle and smile again. Hayeeeeee Bari tere liye sacrifice karna paray ga larki.

I giggle on my own thoughts and shook my head remembering how deeply she love him. Chal kardete hain...hussain say acha koi mil jayega agar allah nay chaha to. I giggle again and look up. They were gaping at me and I sigh.

"Allah yaar koi kuch yaad karkay has bhi nae sakta kia" I said standing up and took my bag going away from there. I sit near the fountain and start doing my homework again. I was reading when someone came and stand infront.

I look up and smile at shehryaar. Before he ask to sit "yes you can...you don't have to ask me" I said and he chuckle. He sit down infront of me and I look at him closing my book. "Kia hoa dil nahi laga waha par" I ask and he shook his head.

"Wo log batain kar rae the or mai homework so I decide to give you a company" he said and I smile. "So sweet of you" I said and he smile. "Well maira to hogaya...need help" I ask and he shook his head.

"I am almost.....done" he said closing his book and I smile. He put everything back in his bag and I look at the others. They were still laughing and talking. Kia yaar bari apni dost ko hi bhul gaye. I pout and look at shehryaar.

He was looking at me and I smile. "So" I ask and he raised his eyebrows "so" he ask and I giggle "Shehryaar Asif" I said and he nodded "you can call me shehry" he said and I smile.

"Minahil Siddique" I said bringing my hand infront and he smile shaking it. A hundred walts current went down my body and I blink at him. Haye ye kia tha. I pull my hand back and look down.

"So friends" he ask and I face palm "friend hon to itni help kar rae hon warna moo tak nae lagati mai" I said and he chuckle. "Introduce karnay ki zarurat nae hai I hope you already know us" he said and I nodded grinning.

"I am a hugeeeeeeeeeee fan" I said and and he smile. I chuckle and look at him. He was looking at me with a small soft smile on his face. I wave my hand infront of his eyes and he blink "kia dekh rahi ho" I ask putting my hands on my waist.

"Ummmm..nothing" he said and I raised my eyebrows "khair choro...ye batao favorite kon hai" he ask and I bite my lower lip. Kia bolo kia bolo. "Umm..all of you" I said and he shook his head "koi ek batao" he said and I sigh.

"Hussain" I said looking at hussain and back at shehryaar. "Hmm nice choice" he said and I frown. "You are saying this...maine tumhare samnay tumhare bhai ka name liya or tum" I said and he chuckle.

"To kia hoa sab ki apni apni choices hoti hain" he said and I raised my eyebrows. Maybe he is right...Hussain's choice is bari and I don't want to come in between them. I smile and look down.

"Aray han maha...she is such a princess" I said and shehryaar smile. "She sure is" he said and I nodded. We were talking when bell ring and we went in the class together.

After 2 more classes I went home and change my clothes laying on the bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
_____________________________________________________
Hey guys!
How are you all!
Here is the chapter!

How was it?
Did you guys like it?

Well let me know!
Bye for now!
Good night!
Shabba khair!
Sweet dreams!
Take care!