CHAPTER 1

This was my first story so please enjoy it. And I switch from 3rd person to 1st person sorry about that.

.........................................................................................................................................................

8:00am rainbow dash woke up not knowing the time, goes to the bathroom brushes her Maine

Takes a shower then gets her cereal poured while she's eating she checks the time.

Suddenly she spits her cereal out, and runs for her suit then flies out the door.

Rainbow dash gets to her work trying to act if she were there early. Her boss calls her in and yells at her like usually. She gets to work, but usually she would sneak out of work but today, didn't feel the same. So she stayed and worked. Full time, rainbow dash worked all day by clearing the skies of pony Ville. At the end of the day she clocked out she needed help because it was her first time clocking out. So after that she decided to walk home. As she started to walk her wings were sore from flying all day. Rainbow is half way home then relizes she's out of cereal and milk. So she goes to the nearest store.

She grabs some cereal then the milk then check out. But, before she walks to the check out. an handsome Pegasus caught her eye. She thought he was cute.then after a while the RAINBOW started to knows that the Pegasus was looking a her. Then started to come near her, she started to blush, while he comes over he introduced himself. When rainbow dash gets out of the store she flies home. And in the morning she goes to twilight's house. Starts telling her all about it. "he's cute and and."

"let me get this straight your going out tonight with a guy you just met? "Twilight asked

"Yep pretty much, but twilight he's different he's a gentlecolt."

" you said that last time,but after a date who left you with the bill? And took your cart? "

"HEY! That only happen twice".Rainbow said

"twice to many, you need to be more careful".

"twilight I know . Just stop I know how to defend my self."

"don't call me if you need some one to bust you out of prison".

As rainbow walks out she decides to go to rarity's to......... get a dress.

Rainbow gets to raritys and tells rarity about her date tonight.

"OH! I've always wanted to make a dress for you hehehe."

"it's not a big deal rarity. I just need a dress."

"nope I have to take you to the spa then do your Maine so excited!"

" OH no no No. I just need a dress that's it."

"okay, come pick it up by 2pm not am hear me RAINBOW DASH. Not again."
" that only happen once guesh". Rainbow dash moaned