chapter 16

Jupiter's pov

She leaves, I sit around the house for an little bit I can't just let her do this by herself. I rush into Sonics room. "I'll be right back don't open the door Intill I get back okay." "Ok."

I rush out and fly to the evergreen forest. I start flying over it, I'm looking around I can't see anything I have to het down.

I reach the floor and I see rainbow, oh gosh. She's about to get stabbed. I rush in the colt turns around and see me, he threw the knife I feel a sharp pain I look down, the knife hit my stomach. I fall over.

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

He grabs the knife and... I see Jupiter he lands an few feet away. Tom looks at him and threw the knife it hits him in the stomach, he falls. "JUPITER!" I shouted.I punched Tom in the face, I rush over to Jupiter. I pick his head up "Jupiter." He looks up at me. "Rainbow, tell. Sap that I love her always.." an tear goes down his face. "I love you.." the last words he said. And he was gone. I grab onto him and hold back the tears. "Your GONNA pay." I say. I turn around and hes gone. I drag jupiters body to the hospital.

I get there and immediately, nurses help me they wrap my wing up and take Jupiter away. I'm still holding back the tears. I walk back to the house sapphire and sonic are there waiting for me. "Hey,why are you covers in blood?" Sapphire asked. An.tear goes down my face

"Sap, I don't know how to tell you this." I said. "What happen?" She asked. "Your dad.is." "WHAT HAPPEN!" She yelled. "Dead." Her face becomes pale. "No, no, that's not true." She said. "He got stabbed he's in the hospital right now." I said she flew out of the house, sonic looks at me. "What happen to you?" "Nothing. " We start walking to the hospital.

We arrive at the hospital, I hear screaming coming from inside. We walk in, "jupiter." I tell the lady in the desk. " 5th room on your right." She said. "Thanks." I said. We walked to the room and opens the door. Sapphire is holding onto Jupiter's life less body. "Daddy please." She said. She was in tears. She turns to me "get him, and kill him." She told me. "Kill the colt that killed my dad." She said. She was still holding onto her dad's body. Sonic looked at me, "I know we're he is." He said. "Were." I asked. "The rainbow factory." He said. "The rainbow factory?" I said.He nooded. "How do you know this?" I ask. "He told me. " "when?" I asked.

"Before you got home." He said. I looked at him. "Get him rainbow dash get him!" Sapphire said. I ran out of the hospital I'm heading to twilight' s house.

She answers, "hey rainbow dash. What happen to your wing?" She said. "No time to talk. I need an hot air balloon. " I said."okay" she said.

I got into the balloon. I was heading for the rainbow factory. I get there, I avoid the looks from other ponies because of my wings. I open the gates and go in. Today the factory was closed. So no pony was allowed inside of this place. I opened the door to the factory. I walk in slowly. I hear hoove steps. I see something in the corner of my eye. I turn . And nothing is there. I hear an machine turn on. Then off. I start walking around the factory. "Hello?" I ask, I just hear my voice echo through the whole factory. Again I hear the hoove steps, I'm pushed to the ground I get up and look behind me, nothing. I turn back around to see an pile of paper on the floor. It's weird. I know Tom wants me to follow it. So I start following it, I hear distance laughing. I turn around once in an awhile. I hear something Ithoguth I would never hear ever again. The rainbow machine turn on.

Authors note

Hey y'all, so next chapter's gonna be the end :(. But guess what when this story ends another one will start and yes it's an all mlp story, fluttershy 's love. I'm kinda sad to see this story come to an end this was my first story on wattpad. And to see so many of you PONIES read this is just amazing. I love you all for reading this and yeah, next chapter is the end :(.

Peace out bye!