CHAPTER 4

rainbow dashed worked that day she came to work supposably some workers caught the pony flu so were out sick, so the manger came to rainbow dash and asked her to guide the kids to though the factory, then the rainbow room. "okay, but maybe the kids should go home to there parents today just maybe today we can make rainbows out of scratch?" "rainbow dash that takes to long stop being a baby, and pegasus up."  he walked away and rainbow dash was left to do the tour.

rainbow dash waited for the kids to get of the bus and show them around the factory. scootloo was on the tour and sweetie bell and apple bloom. rainbow dash was mostly depressed when she saw them get off the buss her heart just sank. so during the tour she tried to take her time and explaine everything slow. and when the time came to go to the rainbow room. 3 men were waititng there for here she started to do silent tears.the ponies took the kids and showed them the rainbow factory then came the part, they started to load the kids into the machine. rainbow dash started to scream at them to stop they reached for the lever then princess celeiat burst through the wall and stoped the madness. she arested everyone who worked in the rainbow part police arrested 1000 ponies that day. rainbow dash told them everything, and they arrested thunder just because he worked there. rainbow dash ran to him and thunder kissed her good bye. rainbow dash cried and the princess came next to her and told her" thank you for calling me, you saved ponies lifes but some were to late."
" i know" rainbow dash said.    then suddenly rainbow dash fell onto the floor with horrrible pains coming from her stomach, she screamed then she blacked out they sented her to the hospitlale. and checked her stomach and called her closest freinds twilight,pinkie pie,apple jack,flutttery shy,then rarity.they all waited for the doctor, he finaly came out, "alright your freinds okay but is it her first time?"  "her first time for what?" twilight asked. "come with me."the doctor leaded them to rainbows room and there, there mounths were wide open, " twilight, rainbow dash was pregnat. did you know anything about it?" " no, rainbow tells us everything she probaly didnt know." twilight said. " well does anyone want to hold the baby?" " may i hold the baby." fluttershy said. "here you go." the doctor hands the baby to flutter shy , "aww hes so cute and small." " can i hold him next, i just adoar babies." rariety said. fluttershy hands the baby to rariety, "may goodness graches this is the cutest baby i ever seen."then, one after the other they they held the baby, then the baby came to twilight. the baby was a dark blue like his father and his mayne was rainbow colors like rainbow dash. twilight held the baby, then asked '' when is rainbow dash going to wake up?''

rainbow dash was asleep, and she dreamed about the factory, how the childern were ripp to sheareds then grinded into rainbows and she know knew why the machine was stained with blood.