chapter 6

I loved rainbow dash, I've always wanted to see her. But I told her I never wanted to see her again. I slammed the glass so hard that it cracked I yelled for her to come back. The guy came to me and told me I have a back bone. I punched him and we started to fight I got tazered, in the neck then I blacked out I was in my cell. I looked around , and I started to cry, rainbow hates me now.

RAINBOW DASH's POV

__________________________________

I ran . Out of there, I ran home and told twilight and aj and fluttershy. They comfort me. I cried and cried, I never cried this much, since my child hood when I would cry myself asleep. I told my friends I was going to take a nap, they left .

An month later, I had to go to court. I picked up sonic, and flew. We got there twilight was waiting , she held sonic as I went in. I had to testified, I'd had to tell, them everything about rainbow factory. It was hard, I started to cry at first, but I made my self strong, and told.

Then after the case was done for the day, I was sitting on the bench to wait for my lawyer. Then I heard thunder came in he was to go into court. I didn't know why, I he was only arrested for the factory right? I pressed my ear against the door. And one of the security guards let me sit Inside of there. I listened, I heard the judge call thunder. "Tom, please stand how to plead?" His lawyer stood up. "What are the charges for?" "Identify theft" "I plead guilty." My heart broken, at first I thought he was an beautiful, but now he just look like an horrible, monster. I stood up and walked out of there. I waited outside, and held sonic as he played with his toy. Tom had a break. So he came outside and saw me, he sat down next to me.

(Okay so if you didn't understand, thunder was lieing the whole time his real name is Tom.)