chapter 13

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm back, did you miss me :). No? Will that's rude. jk

Okay here's chapter 13 of this story ! I have been making you PONIES wait so long and I'm sorry for that. But here this is for you ponies, ENJOY! Also I just realized how weird chapter 12 was, that was an little to much I 're read it and thought wow, sorry for the weird Ness on the last chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow dash's pov

I sat in the cold chair. Sapphire was looking around waving to everypony that past by. She finally looked at me, "Weres sonic? She asked. "I don't know."I said. "Okay." She said. And went back to waving to everypony.

I waited an while Jupiter came back , he looked frustrated. "What they say?" I asked. "They said we can't see him, they think we we did this to sonic." He said. I looked at him like what did you just say? He put his head down. I got up and walked to the doctor.

SONIC' S POV

I was sitting up and colt was sitting next to me asking me questions. And an officer Sat in here too. "sonic did your mom do this to you.?" He said. "No. She wouldn't do this." I said. "Did Jupiter do this to you?" He said. "No. He wouldn't do this to me. " "Then who did?" I gulped. "My mom said I mean I was eavesdropping on my mom talking once. She said my dad is in prison. Or something." I said. He then started writing down something. "Do you know the name of your father?" "Nope." I said. "Have you ever seen him?" "No." "Okay then," he then got up, and walked out. I sat in my room. Alone, I looked around. There was another bed but no pony was using it.

Jupiter's pov

I sat there, while sapphire waved to random ponies. Rainbow dash came back, she sat down. "What they say?" She ignored me. Then an officer, calls me and rainbow dash over.I pick up sapphire, and me and rainbow head over to we're the officer was at. "Rainbow what is the father of sonic' s name?" "Tom." She said. "has he been to jail?" "Actual he's supposed to be in jail." He looked an rainbow like whaa? "Have you seen him lately?" "Yes, like 2 hours ago." "Okay, you can go see sonic now. "

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

The officer said we could go see sonic. He guided us to his room. I actually ran in. Sonic was sitting up, "ello mum." I ran to him and gave him an hug. "Oww" I let go I forgot about his wings. "Sorry." I said.

*ONE hour later

I sat down and talked to sonic then an nurse came in and said, visiting hours are over. I let out an long sigh. Then I got up and kissed sonic. And me and Jupiter, walked out. While we were walking out I noticed. Something, on the side window of the hospital . The window was open. On the same floor as sonic. But all the other Windows are closed. They keep the windows closed, I thought that was weird.

While we flew home, sapphire was asleep on Jupiter's back. We arrive home, Jupiter sets sapphire down. In her room, and I go to the kitchen and grab an drink. Jupiter comes out, "well that was the craziest weeding I ever seen" "No kidding." He said. I walked inside of my room and took off my dress. "I'm not gonna wear an dress for an long time" I mumbled. I flopped down on my bed. I didn't want to get up, I reached for the side of my bed, to grab an daring doo book. (I know I spelled it wrong. I think, I don't know)

I haven't finished reading the one I'm reading, Cause I've been busy but now I can read.

TOM'S POV

I looked around my body wasn't in my control

I couldn't move my body was being controlled by the voices. "Look somepony left an window open." "No no. Stay away." "Oh Tom don't be an PARTY POOPER!" " get out of me." Again I blackout.

SONIC'S pov

I sat up in my dark room, the machines were making noises. *beep beep beep

It's annoying, I heard something. I hear hoove steps. I hear it getting closer to my room, I lay down and pretend to sleep, I hear the door open then shut. I sit back up in the darkness. Then I heard laughing I can barley see, but with the moonlight I could see. It was an colt, he was standing in the darkness laughing. He started getting closer , the closer he got, I could see his face more. Oh goodness, its the PONY from my dream. I start unhooking things from my body and I get up I get down off my bed. I'm weak I can't get up so I start shimming to the door. I felt somepony step on my tail. I look up its the PONY.he puts something over my mouth, and picks me up. I start kicking. I then pass out.

I wake up in an room that's not familiar. I look around, "were I'm?" I. Mumble. "Don't you remember me?" He walked up to me his face was white I'm mean bleached white. And it looked like someone stabbed an smile into his face. "Who are you?" He then threw an picture at me. "That was me before I did this to myself." "I still don't know who you are." "Kid, I'm your dad." I was shocked what I just heard the PONY that plucked my wings and sent me to the. Hospital was my dad? What the heck is up with that?

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

I woke up early that morning to the sound of knocking on my door. I get up and look to see who it is. I open the door, it was the police. "What's the problem ?" "are you rainbow dash." "Yes." "Rainbow your son has been abducted from the hospital." I looked at then in disbelief , "what!" They put there heads down. I started to cry. "WERE IS HE!"

Author's note

Sorry for the short chapter will to me it was short. So yeah Tom kidnapped sonic. And yeah, I'll post an another chapter soon. For now, I just want to say hi