chapter 15

Rainbow DASH's pov

I'm tired of this, I'm gonna have to do stuff my self. I run to Sonics room. "Wake up." I said. "What" "were does he live?"I asked "the evergreen forest." He fell asleep again. I wrote an note for Jupiter. I was about to go out the door then something stoped me. "Were are you going?" Jupiter asked. "Somewere." "I'm coming I want to take care of this problem too." He said. "No, I want to do this on my own." I grabbed an knife out of the kitchen. Jupiter looked at me. "What are you gonna do!?" He asked. I flew out and headed for the evergreen forest. I stoped in front of it. Is started walking in.

I've been walking, I'm about to fly then suddenly I hear laughing.I turn my head to see an small house. I keep hearing the laughing. Somepony cam out I hid behind some bushes. His face, it's so creepy. "Hahahah!" He yelled. "GET OUT OF ME!" He kept yelling. "No, we want to stay." He said. "GET OUT OF MEH!" He yelled I'm so confused right now. "Tom, you can't get rid of us like nothing don't we mean something to you?" "GET OUT OF MEH I NEVER WANTED YOU!" HE yelled. He started dragging himself on the ground. "Tom,stop it there's somepony in the bushes." He Said. He stoped and looked in my direction. "There somepony is inthere." He said. He started walking towards me. I tried to get on the floor. More. He started coming near me. I stood up and tried to stab him he grabbed the knife and threw it. He grabbed my hoove , "rainbow, welcome back. Do you like what we did?" He asked. I started trying to get out of his grab. "Let go!" I punched him in the face.He turned to me and starts punching me. I bit his hoove, I kicked him in the stomach. He kicked me back, he dragged me to the floor. I start kicking and get one kick right in the spot. He falls onto the floor. He gets right back up, he ends up on top of me with the knife. I'm trying my best not to get stabbed.I look into his eyes.

He drops the knife and starts walking back. "Tom?" I ask. He starts backing up then he ended up looking different, he stared coming closer with the knife again I fly up he stabbed my Leg. I fall to the floor. "Ahh." "Hahahaha." He starts laughing again. "Rainbow, why do you fly?" He asked in an different tone. I didn't answer. I turn around and start trying to limp away. He's walking slow with the knife. He pushes me to the ground and stomps on my wing."ahhh!" An tear goes down my face. He continues to stomp on my wing. "Haha you can't fly!" He said in an different tone. "You a**hole! " I said. "Whoa when did you start using profanity?" He asked in an another different tone. I'm trying to hold back the tears, I kick him off my wing , he picks up the knife that he just dropped. "You know how much pain you caused me?!" He said in an different tone. I didn't answer. He lifted up the knife and......

Authors note

He yall! I know it's so short! Sorry it has to be short the next chapter it's gonna be short too. But the last chapters gonna be long I promise you that.

Rainbow:whoa

Tom: :0

Me: Your GONNA die rainbow!

Rainbow: what!

Me: hi idk you have to find out.

Rainbow: what happen at the end end?

Me: whispers.

Rainbow :0

Peace out bye!