chapter 10

After twilight told me that I left, and decided to do some of my own things.

*WEDDING DAY.*

I woke up early that morning, rarity already was banging on my door. Twilight, Apple Jack, flutter shy and pinkie pie. We're her too. They sat me down and started doing my hair. I kept fidgeting. Rarity was already angry cause I told her something. "RAINBOW DASH please stop." I just sigh, and blew hair out of my face. After that was done I went into the other room and put my dress on.I came out there eyes were big, pinkie spoke "RAINBOW DASH YOUR SO PRETTY !!!!" "Thanks pinkie." I turn and sonic has his little tux on and sapphire had here little flower fellie dress on. We get to the service. I see my father, he has tears down his face. Everyone walks down the aisle. Then the music starts my father walks next to me, and we walk down to Jupiter, my dad hands me to Jupiter. And we start , the wedding.

We walked to Apple jacks she already had the guests there me and Jupiter walk in, and everypony starts clapping. We sit down and twilight stood on top of an small put together stage, and she told an speech. I looked around I was ready. Then the lights went off, I picked up sonic and gave him to Jupiter, I went to put the power back on. I turn around and I'm face to face , with Tom.

AUTHORS NOTE

OH NO AN CLIFF HANGER!

Haha okay anyone know what's gonna happen? No. Oh right it's my story, hehe okay I need at least 5 comments to continue. Or 4 I don't know. Okay bye XD.