chapter 17

rainbow dash's pov

I heard the rainbow machine turn on, my heart dropped.then i started hearing laughing.i turn around but again nothing. "come rainbow come!" i ignored it again. "COME RAINBOW DASH!" i stoppped in my tracks. i felt something behind me. i turn around and nothing, i kept on hearing hoove steps. every time i step i feel my heart dropping more, intill i reach the rainbow room. i stand near the door. "come on then come on" i heard somepony say. i walk in, i start to hear the screaming in my head. i try to shake it off, but in the back of my head i kept on hearing it. i start to remember the horrible memories in this room. I felt an tear go down my face. i stood up straight, and walked into the room more. suddenly i felt the door close behind me, i turn around to see that the door did close behind me."come at me BRO!" i said. "idiot," "stupid." i heard an voice say. ''im not stupid." i mumbled. "mommy!" i heard sompony said. my heart just dropped. "SONIC?" i heard laughing again. "I SWEAR YOU HAVE MY SON YOUR GONNA DIE YOU SON OF AN BIT." I was cut off by more laughing. Something smacked me in the back of my head.I turn around, so see nothing. He has an advantage of flying. I have an wounded wing. I felt some light wind, and I turned around to see Tom. "Finally you see me. " He said. " I come here not to fight." I lied I was gonna kill him. "Lier, you've came her for something else like hmm, let's think. Uh, revenge?" He said in an different tone. "What with you , your talking weird." I said. "You don't like my voice?" He asked in another tone. "Rainbow get out" he said in his normal voice. "No." He said in an different tone. I started backing up, "hey, what you lookin at!" "Shut up," "GET OUT OF MEH!" I looked at him, he was going crazy or something. "Mom." Some pony said. I turn my head to see sonic. "Sonic." I said. Tom turned around. "LOOK AT WHO WE GOT HERE ITS SONIC!" He yelled. He got up in the air and grabbed sonic. "Look somepony look I'm holding SONIC" he said. "SONIC" I yelled. Tom dropped sonic near the rainbow machine. "Come get meh, oh wait you can't!" He said. I tried to run to sonic but Tom kicked me in the back of my head, I fall to the floor.

My vision starts to get blurry. I stand up I stumble an little bit, but stand. I rub my eyes ad start to see better, I look up to see Tom smiling. I try to walk but my leg cramps up. I see Tom about to come down, I bro hoove his face.( :D) -|---K , He falls to the ground, he picks me up. "How about an field trip to the rainbow machine!" He said. He still has me in his grip he hovers over to the rainbow machine. "Any word? Well too bad I'm not letting you say anything." He said. And he dropped me.

SONIC POV (10mins ago)

My mom just left, sap is crying really hard, I go over to her and give her an hug. "I'm gonna go get something from the cafeteria, you want something?" I asked. "Water please." She said. "Alright." I walked out of the room, I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. So I opened the door, to see pitch black stair way. "Yolo." I said then walked down the steps. I took one step at an time cause I don't want to break my neck. I felt Somepony next to me. My instinct is to punch the pony next to me. So I do that. "Ow. That totally hurt." The pony said. I remember that voice. "Oh crap." I said. The pony grabbed me, and we flew out the nearest door.

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

he dropped me. i could see that im an few feet left till my death.i open my wings, even though i have an lot of pain but i open my wings and stop myself, i show tom an grin. i fly up and punch him, he tries to punch me but i push him to the floor, "look whos strong now!" i said. i land ontop of toms wings i start stepping on it and jumping on it. i turn to see the pain in his face, i start smilling, "now you know, how it feels!" i said. he pushes me off, he starts running up the stairs that lead to the rainbow machine, i start to follow him. he stops and turns around, he kicks me, i kick him. hes an inch away from the machine. "rainbow." he said. i kick him into the machie but before he flys in he grabbed onto sonic, they go into the rainbow machine. "NO!!!!" i shout i try to go in, but they already got into the machine.

i land near the machine, i fall onto my knees. tears start running down my face.i lay on the floor, i cant get up.

********************************

i wake up still on the floor,i get up. i walk to the bathroom i start to wash off my face. i look at myslef in the mirror. but i see an pony behind me in the mirror having an evil grin.

THE END.