chapter 12

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey what's up, 500 PONIES have read this, that's just amazing. Thank you all for liking this book and plus this chapter is the first chapter to have sonic' s POV in it. So yay!!!!ALRIGHT let's get down to business, I'm writing an new mlp fan fic it will be out soon. So right now just sit down get comfortable and just flippen read. XD ENJOY!!!!!

SONIC' S POV

I awoke in an room. I had all these things hooked up to me. I turn to feel my wings. I couldn't feel anything.I kept trying to touch my wings but nothing was there.I turn and the bed was drenched with blood. I look and my wings are gone. Only numbs, I turn I hear laughing. I see an stallion, he's holding my wings in his mouth. And he's laughing. I start screaming but nothing comes out. He starts coming towards me with an shiny object I couldn't see what it was , it looked like an butcher knife. Oh GLOB it's an knife. I start screaming again but nothing comes out.

I woke up, I see an nurse checking an screen next to me. "Oh your awake good." The first thing I do is check my wings, there all bandaged up. "Were am I ?" "The hospital." "Can I see my mom?" "Soon." She left with that being said. I look around I'm alone in this room.

RAINBOW DASH'S POV

I waited in the waiting room.everyone looked at me weird Cause I had an weeding dress on. Jupiter left to pick up sapphire.I waited for awhile. I hear hoove steps. I turn and see the doctor, waving to me. I get up and walk over to him "is sonic okay!" "Yes he's okay, but I'm concerned about something." "Bout what?" "How was he injured?" I.was silent. I didn't want to say.

JUPITER'S POV

I was flying back to get sapphire . Everyone was running out, still. I fly in Apple Jack has her on her back. I fly down. "I thought y'all forgot her." "Thanks for watching her." "Y'all are welcome." I put her on my back then flew back to the hospital.

I walked in and rainbow dash, was sitting down twiddling her hooves. "What's the news ?" "he's okay but we can't see him." "What?" I sit sapphire down next to rainbow. Then I walk up to the doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Sorry the povs are short. We will CONTIUNE the story duhduhduhdudhduhduhdDUHDUHDUHDUHD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOM'S POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. "HOW COULD IT DO THAT!" I yelled. I was angry at myself. I walked up to my closet and brought out an bottle of bleach and beer. I put the beer on myself, then I poured the bleach on myself. I grabbed an lighter and lighted myself up.

I was on fire it burned my skin.I turned on my shower and jumped in. I banged my self up.

4 days later....

I woke up, still in the bandages. I unwrapped my face then my body. I looked in the mirror and smilies. "Thank you jeff for the good idea." I mumbled. I started to feel my face, just like the story I felt my face it felt like leather. I started laughing at my self.I kept smiling. "Maybe jeff was right it hurts to smile all the time soo...." I picked up an knife and started to put an smile on my face. It hurt, I had tears down my face. Blood was coming out, I had so much pain. It felt good. I put an cloth up to my face and waited till it stopped bleeding.

After an couple of hours it stoped. I saw how beautiful I was. "AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL NOW RAINBOW DASH!!!!" I broke the mirror. My hoove was bleeding. I ripped out the glass. I stared at my wound. "I wonder what blood taste like?" I started to look at the blood.

I got an knock on my door. I snapped out of something. I open the door. It was derpy , "here's your mail sir...... JEFF THE KILLER IS REAL, IMASLEEP!!!!" She flew off.

What was she talking about? Jeff the killer. Who the heck is that, I found an mirror, oh what the FLIP. What did I do to myself. What happen? I started to hear the voices again. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" "Oh Tom, this is only the first." "No." I started to hit my head against the wall. "GET OUT OF ME" "Tom what do you mean me? Don't you mean us?"

I tried to fight it but I heard the voices get louder, and louder and LOUDER. I screamed. I looked at the mirror again. "See she did this to you!" "Nooo! She didn't she's to innocent." "GET OUT OF ME!" "But we like it hear. Maybe we should make cupcakes?" "GET OUT OF ME!" "HEHEHEHEHEHEHE" "Maybe he's right,Maybe we should pay a visit to sonic?" "NO WE HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" "shhh Tom don't be an PARTY pooper."

I remember looking in the mirror. My eyes transformed into just black eyes. Like dog like. I then couldn't remember anything.

author's note

Hey y'all! So did you see Tom? It's his first POV . As Tom! So next chapter comes soon . and check out my other stories. Here's an small short story I made up when I was texting an Freind. sorry for the short chapter!

QUICK LITTLE STORY.

*walking through the woods alone.

Me: lalalalala

Slendy; silent.

Me: Your tall!

Slendy: I'm slender man.

Me: you look like an John!

Slendy:my name is not John.

Me:okay John! You want to help me find slenderman?

Slendy:I'm slender man!

Me: we are now BFFS!

Slendy: Your an weird little girl.

Me: let's talk about one direction!

Slendy: I'm done I'm out of here!

Me: wait come back! Who I'm gonna talk to about boys? I'm sad now. I'm gonna drown my sorrows in ice creme! And gonna listen to its gotta be you. "YOUR MISSING OUT JOHN! He's so missing out.

XD HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY WEIRNESS OKAY BYE Y'ALL!