5.

To say I was excited to get back on the bus that afternoon was an understatement. I was literally shaking. I climbed aboard and sat down in my seat.

You ready? Came a text from Convel and I smiled.

Yeah. I texted back. It wasn't long before we pulled onto my street with the bus stop. I looked out the window and my heart stopped.

Parked by the curb was a silver Lamborghini with black tinted windows and black racing stripes down the side. And leaned against it was a tall tanned boy in a white shirt and dark pants. A black hat covered his face. His arms were muscular and a nice size. His muscles pressed against his shirt begging to be released and my mouth hung open.

Convel? No fucking way. I'd admittedly thought he wasn't going to come... Let alone be this good looking. Am I being punked?

The bus stopped and everyone was whispering about the guy. I stood and walked off the bus my heart racing. When I stepped off and started to cross the street the man looked up and I could see his white teeth as he smiled.

"Kay?" He said. I blushed at his voice it was so- okay I'll be honest it was sexy as hell.

"Convel?" I said back and he nodded his head. He pushed off the car and walked toward me as I came to stand at the curb.

He came to a stop in front of me and I was eye level with his chest. I looked up at him and he stared at me.

"You're beautiful little one." He said with a friendly wink and I blushed.

He took off his hat and I looked at his dark as night hair. His blue eyes were so beautiful and I was locked in them. He was gorgeous.

He plopped his hat down on my head and looked at the bus his eyes growing stern.

"Is he on?" He growled and I noticed his fists were clenched. I shook my head.

"He's at football practice." I stated and Convel nodded curtly.

"Pity... What's his name.... Keshawn?" He asked. I nodded and Convel was quiet for a while.

"So you're biracial?" He asked me smirking sexily.

"Yes I'm black and white." I said with a smile and I froze as Convel reached out and touched my hair.

"Nice and soft. You look good in my hat." He teased the last part and I gushed over the words inwardly.

"Thanks..." I managed to get out.

"Let's go." He said taking my hand and warmth rushed through me. He pulled me to his car and opened my door. He bowed graciously.

"After you my lady." He said with a grin and I slipped inside and he shut the door. The interior was awe inspiring. He hopped into the drivers seat and turned the key and the engine roared to life. Music flowed through the car and I smiled. I loved it.

Some song was playing and I started singing the words. I felt amazingly calm and open around Convel normally I'd just be singing in my head. I noticed after a bit that Convel was staring at me and I shot him a glance.

He chuckled and said, "Don't make me fall for you in this Lambo." I instantly stopped singing and blushed heavily and he just laughed and pressed the gas. We passed the bus and he honked his horn as we passed. I giggled softly.

We stopped at the park after a little while of Convel's driving- well speeding. The car stopped in an empty parking lot across from the park.

Convel got out and walked around and opened my door. I smiled softly at him and got out.

We walked toward a picnic table and sat down.

Convel looked over at me and smirked. I looked at my feet and fought the urge to smile at him. He was so darn cute but this felt weird.

"So Kay how about we get to know each other hmm?" He asked me and I looked up at him and nodded.

"Okay my favorite color is red." I said after a pause. Convel nodded and told me his was royal blue. I smiled. He looked so gorgeous in this sunlight.

"Umm I have five siblings." I said and Convel almost choked on air. He coughed and said he didn't have any siblings.

"Dang there's six of y'all how do your parents cope?" He teased. I giggled.

"My mom and stepdad got it." I said with a shrug and Convel paused and he looked as if he was thinking.

"Where's your dad?" He asked looking confused. I swallowed and felt a bit of pain stab me.

"He died a long time ago." I said kicking at a patch of dirt. Convel's face shown with sympathy.

"Oh shit I'm sorry..." He said pausing before he wrapped his arm around me. I tensed for a second but then decided 'fuck it' and leaned against him. Convel gently held me as I shook with some fierce emotions. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Oh sweet Jesus what was happening to me?

"It's okay." I said but my voice cracked. Nice one. I inwardly criticized myself for my voice screwing up and I frowned. Just shut up! I yelled at myself and I chuckled at my stupidity. I'm fucking insane. I laughed at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Convel asked suddenly and I felt my smile fade.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Nothing my ass.

Suddenly Convel pulled me into his lap and hugged me to him. I gulped and felt a blush burn my face.

"Err... Awkward." I said dumbly and Convel chuckled and laid his chin on my head.

"What's awkward? Me?" Convel said sounding mock offended. I giggled and just to mess with him I grabbed his hand and kissed it softly.

"No you're perfect." The words slipped out of my mouth and I gulped. A nervous laugh escaped me as Convel just sat there.

"Don't start anything now sweetheart." Convel whispered and I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

We sat there in an awkward silence for a while before he shifted a little. I couldn't help but notice his member pressing against me and I blushed. Boner much? Time for me to get up.

I hopped out of his lap and sat beside him hearing him sigh. I looked over at him and met his eyes. His eyes were sparkling with laughter and I smiled softly at him.

"So what's up with that boy?" Convel says after a while giving me a long look.

"Nothing really." I said looking away from him remembering everything that had happened in a rush. I blinked the tears away before he saw them.

"Are you sure?" He pestered.

I looked at the trees in the distance and said, "Yes it's- I'm fine."

"You want to talk about it?" He said looking concerned. I glanced at him and looked away.

"No." I said quickly.

He looked like he wanted to say more but he shut his mouth and nodded to curtly.

"If he hurt you-" he growled suddenly and I looked over at him. He looked accusing and angry. I shook my head and put up a hand.

"No it's okay... Just calm down Convel... Honestly why do you care so much anyway you barely know me?" I said softly. He blinked and stared at me.

"I don't know why I care so much. But I protect the things I care about and I care about you. Don't ask my why I care because I can't tell you that. I just do." He said with a sigh and he scooted closer to me so he could wrap his arm around my shoulder and pull me close.

Oh God what it happening here? I should not be so close to a stranger-friend?- but I was. I laid my head on his shoulder as fresh tears fell from my eyes and I whimpered softly.

"Want me to take you home?" He asked after a while. I nodded.

Please vote comment and share!