10

His lips moved tentatively against mine with softness and caution. My hands grasped his shoulders and my lips moved with his. We pulled away slightly and our breaths mixed together. His hands palmed my hips.

"Only I can touch you. Not that bastard. Only me. God do you know how long I've waited for you?" Convel sighed. I looked in his affectionate eyes with hooded eyelids. I glanced at his slightly parted pink lips and felt his puffs of breaths tickle my lips. Sparks erupted in me and I couldn't control myself.

A moan escaped my mouth as I leaned back in and locked my lips against his again. Sparks erupted throughout my body and Convel grasped the back of my neck and his fingers twirled in my hair.

The kiss was growing in fervor and soon we were lost in a passionate, hungry make out session. Convel's hands slid down to my waist and he gave me a squeeze before pressing me against him. I realized the seat was reclining back and soon Convel was laid back with me on top of him.

His hands slid along my waist and his cool fingers slipped under my shirt then caressed my back. I let out a shuddering moan and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but he won and I felt his lips smile against mine. My legs straddled his waist and he groaned as I pressed against his member. It was completely accidental but a rush went through me and I didn't pull away. Convel's hands rubbed my back as he pressed me closer. I gasped and pulled my lips from his and kissed his jawline then his neck I even nipped his skin. I could feel him growing hard beneath me and instinctively my legs splayed wider and I moved so his bulge was against my now throbbing area. I could feel him through our clothes and I let out a small moan as I rolled my hips against his.

"S- stop it." Convel groaned as I rubbed myself more urgently and harder against him. He sucked in a breath through clenched teeth every time I moved against his groin.

"Fine." I said going to get off him. Suddenly Convel gripped my hips and held me to him as he rubbed his hips against mine causing immense pleasure to burst inside of me. I moved my hips with his and suddenly our bodies were thrusting against each other's grabbing and groping and tugging at clothing.

"Mm Convel... I want you." I moaned pressing against his hard member. I swear I could feel it throbbing past his pants. Convel groaned and pushed me gently away holding me by my shoulders.

"God Kay I'm sorry to stop this but we've got to... Or I'll end up taking you in this car. Your first time should be in a bed. Not a car. Especially not a car in your school parking lot." He looked reluctant and I smiled softly at him in understanding. Thank God for tinted windows.

"Okay." I pecked his lips and he deepened the kiss. I giggled softly as he groped my butt.

"Stop it Convel." I moaned and he quit. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my neck before sitting up with me.

"Okay get in your seat so we can go." He said and I obeyed slipping into my seat. He smiled at me and chuckled.

"What?" I questioned him.

"I'm just thinking.... I really like you Kay... I need to tell you something." He said the last part softly. My heart fluttered in my chest. He smiled softly at me and then frowned slightly.

"What is it?" I saw Convel grin and my heart melted. Then the frown returned again and I tilted my head.

"Okay don't freak out please... I'm different." He said in a matter of fact manner.

"Really?" I asked him. Convel nodded.

"I-I... I'll just get it over with. I'm a vampire Kay." Convel said in a soft voice and he looked at me.

"What?" I asked. He's got to be joking.

"What do you mean?"

"You're joking right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No Kay; that's not something to joke about." Convel said seriously and I shook my head softly and he leaned over to peck my lips with his. I ducked away before his mouth could meet my lips.

"I am yours..." Convel growled, "You're mine. You're my mate..." Convel finished and his eyes flashed red. I gulped.

"That's why your eyes do that..." I breathed and he sighed.

"Look." He said and smiled. As I watched his canines elongated into sharp fangs. His eyes turned red as he looked at me. I tensed and closed my eyes as I looked away.

"Please don't be scared of me. I'd never hurt you." He growled and I gasped as I felt his lips kiss my neck. Sparks took over me again and I pulled away and gave him a quizzical look.

"How do I know that? You're a vampire. A freaking vampire! This can't be real! Vampires don't exist that's only in movies and books!" I yelled suddenly annoyed and scared.

"You think I'm lying? How could I fake this? Huh?" Convel growled and his voice had an inhuman twinge to it that made me cringe.

"I'm a royal Kay. It's a special kind of vampire... I'm... Well I'm next in line to be the king of my people..." He said and his fangs slowly retracted as he returned to normalcy. I looked at him with a gaping mouth.

"You've got to be kidding. So you're a prince and a vampire?" I asked and Convel nodded.

"King actually darling and you're coming with me." Convel said in a matter of fact manner and I tensed.

"What do you mean by that?" I inquired softly.

"You're coming to my kingdom where you'll stay." The vampire said with a soft shrug and I looked at him in shock and disbelief.

"Uhh no? I'm going home. I don't care if we're mates you're not taking me from my home." I said crossing my arms over my chest. I felt tension build up in the car and Convel growled.

"You're mine and I'll take you if I want. This is not negotiable Kay you're coming with me." Convel said in an eerie calm voice and I shook my head.

"No I'm not." I shot back and reached for the door handle to leave the car. Faster than possible Convel's hand gripped my wrist and pulled it away from my escape route. I ignored the tingles running up my arm as I attempted to pull my hand away but Convel wasn't having it and he only tightened his stony grip.

"Yes you are." Convel growled in my ear and I whined softly at the mixed emotions running through me.

His eyes flashed red as I frowned at him and he scoffed and let my hand go.

"Of course I get stuck with a lousy human as a mate." Convel grumbled and I gasped and gritted my teeth.

"Well if you think I'm a lousy human you may as well just leave me here." I spat. Convel looked at me in surprise and shock. His face paled and he gave me a look that seemed to wrap around my soul.

"I can't do that love. Now please be manageable and come willingly." Convel said softly. I rolled my eyes and suddenly he snarled causing me to flinch.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Convel said sharply and I looked out of the window to avoid his angered gaze.

Just a few minutes ago we were kissing and now this? How times do change.

"Can I just go home?" I asked annoyed and admittedly still frightened. Convel let out a long irritated sigh.

"Fine whatever but you're coming with me sometime whether you like it or not." Convel growled and I inwardly shuddered. I didn't like this side of him at all.

I'll update soon!

Ta ta dears!