Teleport Objects: Chapter Eighty-Nine

► ► ► TELEPORT OBJECTS

teleports a physical object

What You Need To Do

Step One

Find a small object of your choice. ( I used a teaspoon)

Step Two

Then hold the object in between your hands and hold your arms so that they are comfortable.

Step Three

Then I want you to sit quietly breathe deeply and get comfortable and relax.

Step Four

Empty your mind of all extra thoughts and remain clear-minded and focused on the task at hand. 

Step Five

With your eyes closed feel the energy of the spoon and blend your energy with the object's energy Feel around the object and knit your energy with the energy of the object remember, feel it. don't think about it. ( Your hand may feel hot as your energy blends this is normal)

Step Six

Get into the flow of the object and feel the energy around the object and within the object. Once your energy has knitted with the object feel the force of the energy and stabilize it before you move to the next step.

Step Seven

Then visualize or feel the object leaving your hands in a word disappearing from between your hands and reappearing at the desired destination and as it leaves your hands open your eyes and see the object appearing at the destination before you.
Remember

Never apply force! You aren't there to physically force the object to move through the fabric of time and space. That's not the point of the exercise. (The thoughts and comments expressed in this exercise are from personal experience it was first done by Donna on the 05/11/2002 the object was a teaspoon)

SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 Wiccan, pagan and occult items.

This article was contributed by [Unknown]

Added to [Spells Of Magic(.com)]