Turnip Break Up Spell: Chapter One Hundred and Eight

► ► ► TURNIP BREAK UP SPELL

Breaks up a couple! NOTE: 2 Variations!

You will need the following items for this spell:

- Time: Full or Waning Moon
- Day: Friday or Saturday
- Hour: Venus (if done on sat), and Saturn(if done on Fri)

FIRST VARIATION (To break-up a couple)

- Turnip
- photo of couple (they have to be in the photo together), OR paper heart with his name and b-day, and her name and b-day(both names on opposite sides of the heart)
- Your Lover Will Hate You Oil(optional)
- Goofer Dust

SECOND VARIATION (To end your relationship)

- Turnip
- Photo of you two together, OR paper heart (check above to see what I mean)
- Crossing oil

Note: In Hoodoo, a turnip is used to end relationships

What You Need To Do

FIRST VARIATION:

Cut open the very top of the turnip, and core out some of the insides...KEEP THE TOP OF THE TURNIP! Take the photo or paper heart, and cut the couple apart from the other. Place the photos inside BUT looking away from each other, NOT FACING ONE ANOTHER. Now if using the Your Lover Will Hate You Oil, pour in a couple drops. Now sprinkle in some goofer dust. Place the top back on the best you can, and place somewhere dark. As the Turnip rots, the couples love and bond will too ending the relationship.

VARIATION 2 (FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP)

Cut open the very top of the turnip, and keep the top. Core out the middle. Cut in half the photo of you and your boyfriend/Girl-friend. Place inside the turnip facing away from each other, NOT LOOKING AT EACH OTHER! Pour over the photos some crossing oil. place the top back on it and place in a dark place, and your relationship will end.

SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 Wiccan, pagan and occult items.

This article was contributed by Willa
Added to [Spells of Magic(.com)]