f o u r t e e n ♔

I spent most of my Sunday following Kaylee all over town, and we finally got our Halloween costumes.
         I came back home and immediately  went to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. All I wanted to do was try to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. But my friends were still over and were lounging on our sofa, watching a movie.

                 I was too exhausted to say hi to anyone, even when their eyes followed me all the way to the kitchen. My sister was in the kitchen leaned against the counter, eating grapes. "Where were you last night?"
      I opened and reopened cabinets, looking for the box of goldfish, "Out."

                      "Ha ha, I would have never guessed." But I wasn't in the mood to hear her lecture me about coming home on time. "Please, just leave me alone." I sigh, as I grabbed the box of goldfish and leaned against the counter. She kept looking over at me, trying to get my attention, as I opened the box and watched my friends on the couch from a distance.
           "Remember the times were you and I could talk about anything?"

                        I frowned, "I guess."

"Well, I do," she mumbles. "and I miss those conversations we use to have more than anything. Now your just distant and mean, and I really just want my brother back."
              I smiled at her as I ate my snack, "Well, you can't have him back," I stood up and sighed, "add less not until he's happy again, which then again might not ever happen."

                   I took my goldfish outside to the backyard, I heard someone follow me out but I just ignored them. "What's your problem?" Brooke asks.
           "Why do you care?"

                         She followed me towards the pool and stood beside me, "Because I'm your friend and friends care about each other."
       "Can you just leave me alone?" I whine.

                     "Can you just shut up and listen?"

And just like always I was about to listen until I decided I didn't need too, "No can you shut up and listen?!" and I turn to face her and I can she's taken back by my outburst, "I'm fucking tired of you girls bossing me around and telling what I need to do, you say you understand how I feel and what I'm going through but though you don't." 
              "If Cameron's not bitching at me about bullshit, it's Kaylee and if it's not them it's you." She took a few steps back, clearing her throat. "You act like this is my fault."

                        I tossed my arms into the air, "That's funny because it technically is your fault!" I shouted, clinging my hands together. Brooke moved closer to me, "Last time I checked, you weren't any better! you didn't stop yourself from going into that room with me."
        I turned away from her, "Oh my god."
as she kept going on and on. "You came onto me, remember? You didn't even tell me that you had a boyfriend".

                She crossed her arms over her chest, "What are you saying?"

           I laughed, "You're a fucking slut."

She pushed me into the pool, "If I'm such a fucking slut then why do you keep talking to me?! Why do you even like me?!"

"Brooke."

"Leave me alone." She sighs, walking back into the house. I ran my fingers over my hair and got out of the pool, groaning at my clothes soaked to my body. "Great." I murmur, as glared up at the sky.
I began taking off my soaked clothes, just as Ethan came outside.

"What did you say to Brooke?"

I continued to undress until I was just in my boxers, "Why don't you ask her?" I mutter, brushing past him and into the house. "Well I would if she didn't rush out of house crying."
I paused at the door, "She was crying?" And Eth pulled the door open wider, "Yeah."

I laughed hysterically, "This is bullshit." I walked away and went to take a shower.

  ♔  ♔  ♔

"Where's your keys?" I asked Nash. He glared up at me from the sofa, "Why?" And I sighed, "Nobody's going to steal your piece of shit van, just give me the keys." I ran my fingers through my wet hair, from after I got out of the shower.
Matt and Dallas looked over at me, then back at the tv. Nash pulled the keys out of his pocket and I thought he was going to give them to me but instead he didn't, "Give her some space, you can apologize tomorrow."

I wanted to apologize to Brooke in person, rather than over the phone.

         I part my lips to argue that she would be even more pissed that I didn't apologize right away. "If she doesn't accept your apologize then maybe that's a sign you should stop talking to her, but if she does then everything's good."