Excerpts from the Book of All Pt.2 The All

After a time the Divine Entity, as all things do, sought to procreate, and so the Divine Entity did.

With a piece of its Love and Beauty it created a race of divine beings. Beings exquisite of both form and heart.

Angels.

And for them, the Divine Entity created Eiden, a paradise for her creatures to all frolic and enjoy.

All was well for a time, but the Divine Entity in all its wisdom created again.

Yet with the piece of absolute Love and Beauty gone the Divine Entity as well as all her creations were unbalanced.

The Divine Entity knew that balance had to be upheld, thus she took a piece of her Hate and Evil and created a species of beings whose base nature was to destroy, to harm. Their visages vile and rough, their only wish to torment.

Demons.

For these beings the Divine Entity created Shoawlo. A plane of existence filled with all the pain and corruption they could ever desire. To maintain the balance the planes were placed one atop the other, all that separated them a layer of void left over from The Divine Entity's birth.

Once again all was well.

The Demons in their greed though, found a way to brake through the barrier. The effect was immediate.

Light and Darkness, Good and Evil, Angel and Demon, all battling for sovereignty.

The Divine Entity had known this battle was eminent and with all its undying patience and passion gathered itself and in a burst of energy manifested into all things.

Solar systems, Galaxys, The Universe in its entirety.

It shaped itself into planets and skys. Holding pieces of Showlow within each planet, and surrounding each planet with skys of Eiden.

The Divine Entity was and is in everything, from the most beautiful flower to the most insignificant rock, from the tallest of mountains to the deepest of oceans, from the greediest to the most giving of beings.

The Divine Entity became all creatures, beings of free will, both good and evil, left for the Angels and Demons to occupy themselves with, to care for, to torture.

Giving itself to everything equally, but for a few special beings the Divine Entity gave much of itself. These beings were magic personified, able to transcend the laws that Human Man had in their ignorance set.

Some blurring the lines between man and beast, some epitomizing every aspect of nature, some surviving off the very essence of life.

All splendid and horrid by turns.

These creatures eternally blessed to feel the the Divine Entity within themselves and each other.

And thus with a heavy intake of Breath the Divine Entity set All in motion.

-Excerpt from the Book of All