*Ahren's P.O.V* (Chapter 4)

****BY THE WAY MY STORY WILL CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!!****

I sat in Emily's room playing with Twisty. I wouldn't hold him yet because, to be honest, I was a little scared of him. I heard the shower stop running so I decided to go down stairs so Emily could change. As I was heading to her bedroom door she opened it to find me. She was only wearing a towel and her hair was wet. Her face turned the reddest shade of red I had ever seen. I walked around her and went downstairs. I know this sound bad but... Come on I'm a guy... I had the biggest boner ever! Seeing her like that... No makeup on, her hair not done, and in no clothes... She was still the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid my eyes on. I went downstairs, not aware my boner was noticeable, and started talking to Joel. When Emily came downstairs to get a drink she was wearing shorts and an oversized sweater with her hair pulled to the side in a braid. Beautiful... I stood there, looking at her. I hadn't noticed I was staring until I saw the blood red color of her face and Joel behind her winking at me. I blushed lightly then saw her look down at my pants and her face got darker. I did the only thing I could think to do and turned around and walked to my room. I feel so embarrassed. I'm so flushed right now that I don't know what to do. I sit in my room for what feels like hours when I hear a faint knock on the door. I open it to find this cute little girl with beautiful green/brown eyes, long straight, fringed hair in a braid, and a shirt that's way too big for her.
"Hey..." Emily said quietly. "Mind if I talk to you right quick?" She asked. I opened the door all the way and she sat on my bed. I took a seat beside her.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I know that I say this a lot... But I really need to explain to you how thankful I am. You don't even really know me and you just invited me into your home. You're giving me shelter, food, water, and you guys care for me." She started getting teary. "You guys are my heroes. I've been listening to your music for so long and now I'm living with you guys! Everything is like a silly fanfiction and now I'm living in one. I'm just so grateful you guys are caring for me..." She hugged me tightly and I stood her up to get her into a proper hug. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed the top of her head.
           "You're welcome Emily. We all care about you and we're lucky to have you in our lives. I'm sure I'm speaking for the whole band when I say that we're going to enjoy getting to know you. You're not a normal fan. You're different. You're not just a fan because you think we're hot or something. You genuinely enjoy our music. I saw you at warped and I watched you. You didn't just sing the lyrics, you felt them. That's what I live for." I looked down to see the most genuine smile on her face. I hadn't noticed but we had stood there talking while holding one another. I hugged her tightly one last time before she went back downstairs. As I sat on my bed, I couldn't help but to think of all the pain she's been through. Why she's wearing long sleeves in California. How beautiful, yet, mysterious her eyes are. I just want to know more about her.