*Emily's P.O.V* (Chapter 13)

After Ahren and I finished up our bath, we walked into our separate rooms to get into some clothes. I was wearing a pair of his Beartooth jogging pants and a bralette. I knew Ahren would ask me to put something on over it because of the guys downstairs, but it was still fun to tease him. He came out in boxers and an old shirt.
He looked at me and put his arm around my waist. "Now as sexy and beautiful as you look right now, I'm going to slip a sweater over you because there are three other men downstairs. Okay?" He said.
I laughed and went to my bedroom and put on a shirt real quick. I followed him down the stairs and we were both extremely hungry. I sat on the kitchen counter and nibbled on chips while he cooked for us. Every now and then he would turn and open his mouth for me to slip one in and would crinkle his nose. So adorable.
Joel came downstairs and his face became a feint blush of red as he spoke. "Well I'm uh... glad to see you guys like... made up..."
I blushed harshly and looked up at Ahren, who had a big smile on his face. "I am too" Ahren said as he put his arms around my waist and kissed my nose.
"You make me absolutely sick." Joel said as he laughed. I giggled at his comment and turned my eyes back to Ahren, watching him cook. By the time he was done, all of the guys were downstairs sitting at the table.
I wondered why no one was fixing their plates and he laughed lightly before explaining, "Ever since we've moved in together, we would all cook at least four times a week and whoever cooked would just make the plates for everyone and serve it. It was good bonding time since so many bands that we had looked up to were breaking up. We just used it as our little way of staying together."
"That's really sweet and very mature. You guys always were my favorite band." I said as I smiled and gently touched Ahrens chest.
"ALRIGHT YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS. WERE HUNGRY." One of the guys yelled at us. I couldn't tell which one but it wasn't Joel. I laughed and helped Ahren fix the plates. I learned little things about everyone. The way that Ahren loved sour cream. Joel loves vegan cheese.  Everyone is so weird. Ahren sat at the end of the table and I sat on the corner beside him.
              I was very quiet. One, because I didn't really have anything to say and I was still kind of hurting, and two, the guys were bonding. This was their bonding time. Hearing them play fight, laugh, and just be boys. I would occasionally laugh with them if I got the reference. Every now and then Ahren would smile at me and tap my thigh under the table. That was the smile I lived for. So genuine and full of happiness.
              After everyone was done eating we all did the dishes together. I finally got to bond with the whole band, and it was beautiful.
               "ALRIGHT (Vanoss reference)." Joel yelled out. "IT'S FAMILY GAME NIGHT. Since we have a new member of the family, I say we let her pick the game."
               My face turned deep red as everyone laughed and clapped. I looked at Ahren who was just smiling at me.
"Uhhhhh... what?" I asked.
"At least once a week we have family game night. So pick out the game." Joel said as he opened a cabinet of xbox games. I sighed in relief. I'm pretty damn good at Xbox myself.
I shuffled through the CD's and found Black Ops. I'm really good at this game. I picked it up and handed it to Joel before turning to everyone and saying "Get ready to get your asses kicked."
                They all made a surprised face and laughed. Ahren tapped the seat beside him and I sat. Joel handed us controllers and took one for himself before turning the Xbox on. We played one in the chamber and it was tons of fun. We all yelled at one another and laughed. I really felt like part of the family.
Now listen, I'm not one to stay up late but with the guys, hours seemed like minutes. I looked at my phone real quick and checked the time; 4:37 a.m. I took a look at the boys, who's eyes were glued to the screen, and yawned. I stared down at the beautiful man lying in my lap, asleep. I started playing with his hair a bit and rubbing his cheek. The guys were getting tired too. The all disconnected one by one until it was just me, Ahren, and Joel in the living room. Joel and I kept playing for a little while and talking.
"Are you two okay?" He asked sincerely.
"We're great Joel. He's scared ya know? He's so scared." I stated
"I know he is. I honestly don't think he will recover from what he's been through." Joel said. I began running through my head trying to figure out what he was talking about. Nothing crossed my mind.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Have you guys talked about your pasts?" He asked.
"Lightly. We haven't really gone into detail. Why?" I started to get worried.
"Maybe it's something you two should talk about. I'm the only one that knows but he will tell you. He trusts you." Joel stated.
"Will he be okay?" I asked honestly.
"It was the picture you two took. He posted it on Instagram and a fan saw it. I'm sure it was someone who had his number and easily found yours. I'm sure he's recovered since then." Joel laughed and winked. "It's gonna be tough. There's crazy fans out there."
I nodded and laughed. "I'm gonna take care of him." I stated.
"I know you are, hun. Take care of yourself too."
Ahren started stirring beneath me. His beautiful eyes fluttered open and he wrinkled his brow. "What time is it?" He asked groggily.
"Time for us to go to bed." I said. He smiled at me and I kissed his forehead lightly. "Come on lazy."
"You're one to talk." He laughed. Joel laughed and smiled at us and told us goodnight.
Ahren walked in front of me and went to his room. I didn't know if I should follow or not so I went in my room. I took off my shirt and put on some shorts to sleep in. About a minute later when I had just settled into bed, Ahren knocked on my door and walked in. "Excuse me madam?"
I looked up at him. He slithered into my bed and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight baby girl." He said.
"Goodnight babe." I muttered out. I wrapped my arms around his bare body and hugged him tightly to me. We drifted off into sleep.