*Ahren's P.O.V* (Chapter 12)

AYYYY THERE'S SMUT COMING. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. (You're welcome my smutty friends. I've been waiting to write this too ;) )

           I kissed her. Hard. Passionate. Making sure she felt every emotion I was feeling as she spoke to me. I pulled her ponytail out of her braid and let that beautiful hair fall once again. I slowly pulled back from the kiss, looking deeply into her eyes. She leaned her head against mine. I was almost trying to ask with my eyes if she was ready. She placed her hand around my belt and answered.
                I picked her up, grabbing her butt tightly. I gently laid her down on the bed. "You're so beautiful babygirl." I stated. She bit her lip and blushed. I crawled on top of her and took my shirt off. I've never really stared intensely at her body before. I didn't want her to think I was that guy that just wanted her for sex. Because I'm not. I'm her guy. She put her hands on the rim of her sweater, giving me permission to take it off. As I slowly slid her shirt off, her arms went up. Revealing her breasts. She was wearing a black bra with a white bow and bell at the center. I immediately got a boner. I placed my hands on her sides and kissed her. I didn't want to touch her without permission. She took control and placed my hands on her boobs. I bit my lip hard and stared at them for a moment. I squeezed them gently and placed small kisses all around her cleavage. As I leaned back up, I looked at her. She had this expression on her face, almost begging me to say something. "Are you nervous Em?" I asked politely.
               "I'm nervous, but I'm ready... Are you?" She asked.
               "I'm ready baby. Are you okay though? You look really scared." And she did.
               "I'm not necessarily scared. I'm gonna be honest, I'm just really self conscious and I feel like you're not going to be attracted to me." She stated honestly.
                I frowned. She's so beautiful. "I wish you saw yourself the way I see you." I kissed her cheek and laid beside her.
                 She crawled on top of me and bit her lip. I couldn't help but take a look at her breasts. They were big. Very, big. It turned me on in unimaginable ways. "Then show me." She whispered in my ear then licked my neck.
                 "Fuck." I moaned out lightly. I flipped her body to her back so I'm on top of her. I kissed her lips softly. Then her cheek. I made my way down to her neck. I kissed directly below her ear and she let out a long breath. I sucked on the spot gently. She bucked her hips and grinded against me. "You like that babygirl?" I whispered against her ear. She moaned in response. I kissed, nipped, and sucked on the spot more until there was a very visible hickey. I smirked against her skin. I sat up once more and looked down at her. Her cheeks were red and her breathing was heavy. I leaned down gently and nipped at her bra strap. She leaned up and snipped it open. I grabbed both straps and gently pulled her bra off, exposing her beautiful breasts. I stared at them lightly and then looked up at her. "You're beautiful Emmy. I don't want you to feel self conscious okay? I want you to feel good. Don't focus on what you look like just... Focus on us. Focus on how you're feeling. Be yourself around me. Let your guard down." I stated. As I spoke I felt her body relaxing underneath mine.
She pushed against my chest, asking me to flip over. Once again she's on top of me. She bent down and licked my waistline. "I want you to feel good too." She whispered against my body. I felt her warm breath collide against my skin, causing me to shiver. I leaned my body up so she could slide off my pants, and she did. She kissed me slowly and heavily, making sure I felt every movement. I already had a huge boner, and her body grinding against it, just made it worse. She kissed my neck and my jawline, leaving small hickeys all around. She made her way to the right side of my neck and bit down hard, causing my grip on her sides to tighten. A big hickey was in the process of forming. Kissing down my neck, she found my collar. Kissing and nipping. She sat up and looked down at me, biting her lip. My hands wandered down her sides and I cupped both of her breasts in my hand. I sat up and kissed in between them very, very lightly. I let my lips gently brush her nipple while my other hand played with her other one. She breathed out and bit her lip harder. I licked her nipple, then gently sucked on it. I left a small hickey on her boob. I made my way to the other one and did the same. She pushed me back down and smirked at me. She started palming my dick through my boxers. I moaned out loudly as the touch nearly set me off. She blushed. She put her fingertips in the rim of my boxers. I bit my lip and watched her hands. She slowly pulled my boxers down, exposing my length. "Mmmf baby..." she licked her lips and ran her finger down it. "- it's so big." She said. I blushed and turned my head to the side. She bent down and kissed the tip. I moaned out without control and grabbed her chin.
"Baby you don't have to do that if you don't want." I said. She bent down again and licked my boner from top to bottom. I gripped the sheets as her warm mouth slid around my dick. She sucked for a minute, then came up and kissed the tip once again.
She laid down on her back and looked up at me. "Take me, Ahren." She said quietly. I bent down over her and kissed her lips gently. I slid her pants and panties off in one moderate motion. I looked down and let out a deep groan.
"Fuck Em... I'm trying to control myself." I stated honestly. God I just wanted to fuck her so hard. She began to feel anxious when I all out just stared at her pussy. I bent down and kissed the inside of her thighs, whispering sweet things in between kisses. She bit her lip and watched me. I licked her lips gently and she let out a deep moan. I carefully spread her lips apart, and licked her clit ever so softly. Her body was shaking and her breath was inconsistent. I nibbled it and felt her writhe underneath me.
"Fuck me Ahren! Please! I can't take anymore of this teasing!" She whisper-yelled at me. I kind of liked hearing her talk like that. I licked one of my fingers and stuck in gently inside her, watching her expressions, until I hit her hymen. I forgot all about that. I forgot I have to be gentle and caring with her.
I stood over her, my dick pressing against her clit and our bodies barely an inch away. I kissed her lips, grinding our bodies together. I interlaced our fingers. She wrapped her legs around me. I sat up lightly. "Are you ready love?" I asked. She nodded yes. With one hand, I positioned my dick at her entrance, and with the other, I held her beautiful face, never breaking eye contact.
I pushed the tip in and she winced lightly. "I'm sorry baby I'm trying to be gentle." I stated honestly. She kissed me and, using her legs, forced me deep inside of her, breaking her hymen quickly. She groaned in pain while I groaned in pleasure. "Fuck Emmy are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm okay." She stated. Her eyes were clenched shut and her head was leaning forward. "Just stay right there. Don't move yet." She said. I nodded in agreement.
I held her hand and let her squeeze mine as hard as she wanted. She slowly started legging go. She then looked up at me and nodded.
I pulled my dick back slowly, trying not to hurt her. As I did, she let out a soft moan. A moan of pleasure. She lifted her mouth to my ear where she whispered, "Fuck me baby... I want it."
Every feeling came over me and I slammed into her. I was moaning, she was moaning, and we both felt amazing. She grabbed the condom off of the bedside table and slipped it on for me. "Better late than never." I teased. She smirked and pushed me out of her. I was watching her move, when she got on her hands and knees and asked me to fuck her. I stuck my dick inside her yet again and moaned in sync. I rubbed her clit as I thrusted into her.
"Ahren I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out to me.
"Oh fuck, me too Emmy." I said back.
In sync, we both came. I shot loads into the condom as she screamed out my name. 
                   She laid there, her body with a beautiful mist of sweat, breathing heavily, shaking, with her hands clenched around my wrists. I laid my body on top of hers, my head hung in her neck and my breath lingered around her; my dick, still inside her.
                    When our lungs finally filled with air, I gently pulled out, causing her to wince, and laid beside her for a second. I looked over and saw that she was staring at the ceiling with a sort of blank expression... It made me worried.
                    I grabbed her cheek gently and rubbed it. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked softly. Her face became very red and a small smile creeped on her mouth.
                    She spoke softly, "One, that felt so fucking good. Two, Joel walked in and saw us I think. Three, it kinda hurts really bad and I don't wanna move."
                      I replied to her, "One, I completely agree. Two, it's okay baby. And three, I'm very sorry. You want me to run you a bath my love?"
                       She nodded and I gently climbed over her, kissing her gently before standing up. She slapped my ass which threw me off. I looked back at her, blushing and made a weird face.
                       "Damn babe. You got cake." She stated. I blushed, then laughed with her. I picked her up as gently as possible and carried her to the bathroom and we took a nice bath together.