*Emily's P.O.V* (Chapter 9)

As I was laying beside Ahren, I got to thinking. Maybe I should just start telling secrets. Or, we could make it fun.
I looked down at my hand and nervously asked, "Do you like drinking?"
He looked down at me and laughed. "Of course."
I blushed and looked up at him. "We should play never have I ever." I stated.
Ahren smiled and got up. He offered his hand out to me, which I took, and I was about to follow him out of the room when I told him "I still don't have any pants on..." I explained.
Ahren smirked at me then blushed. "It's okay. I mean that shirt is like a dress to you since you're so short" he said.
"I may be short but I am mighty!" I said playfully.
"Okay Beverly Hills Chihuahua." Ahren laughed.
I took his hand and followed him down stairs while, as casual as possible, making sure no one was around. It was a little late. (Late meaning 9 o'clock) Totally nothing for the band to be up until 2am. Joel is usually the last one asleep. As we finally hit the last step to the first floor, I looked over to the living room were everyone hangs out since it's so big. Just my luck, the rest of the band are all sitting on the couch watching tv. I blushed really hard and held onto Ahren's hand even tighter. He turned back and smiled at me.
"Emmy really. You're not wearing anything provocative. No one cares. -he points to Joel- He's not even wearing pants. It's alright." Ahren said and then kissed my head.
I avoided all eye contact as I quickly walked past the living room into the kitchen. Ahren led me to the pantry that was filled with groceries and at the bottom, liquor. Not just one or two bottles, no. But A LOT of liquor. He asked me if there was anything in there I could take shots with. I nodded.
"Which one? Your pick." Ahren said.
"I can take any of these so it really doesn't matter." I explained.
Ahren smirked. "Vodka?" He asked. I smiled and went to the refrigerator to grab some limes and cut them quickly, and sloppily, and we carried it upstairs.

We reached my bedroom and we sat on the floor. "Oh crap. I forgot the shot glasses." I said.
"I can go get them." Ahren stated as he walked toward the door. I leaned over and grabbed his hand.
"It's okay. I know an alternative. Let's just play." I said and blushed. Ahren looked confused but sat down. "You go first!" I exclaimed.
Ahren laughed. "Never have I ever... Slept with a guy." He finally said.
"Sex or literally slept?" I teasingly asked.
Ahren smirked. "Slept." He stated.
I put one finger down.
"So how are we gonna take the shots if we don't have any glasses?" He asked.
I gathered up my courage, smirked, and placed my hand on his bare chest and gently pushed him back. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and gently poured some in his belly button and up his torso. It was a semi fail because he kept giggling but I did my best to try and be sexy with it. We both ended up just looking stupid and laughing at ourselves. I got a little wash cloth from the bathroom and wiped it off of him.
I laughed. "I'm sorry. I tried." I said in between giggles.
Ahren smiled. "How about we just ask each other questions and if we have done that thing, we drink from the bottle." He said. I nodded in agreement.
"Well Mr. Stringer have you ever smoked weed?" I asked.
Ahren took a swig from the bottle.
"Well Ms. Olivia, have you ever had sex with a boy?" He asked. I took a half-assed sip.
"Wasn't really sex." I explained. "Have you ever had sex with a boy Mr. Ahren?" I laughed. He jokingly grab the bottle but sat it back down. We sat and giggled for a minute.
"Have you ever had sex with a girl Ms. Emily?" Ahren laughed. As he continued laughing I took a big gulp from the bottle then bit into a lime to tranquilize it.
Ahren looked at me. "Wait seriously?" He asked. I blushed and nodded, not knowing what to expect.
And let me tell you, I have never, EVER, seen his face so red before in my life. I noticed a quite large bulge in his pants and blushed. I leaned over to try and kiss him but he pulled back a little bit. I put my hand on his thigh and scooted closer. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked worryingly.
"I'm embarrassed." He stated quietly and kept looking down.
"Hey it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I promise. If anything, it's something that, well, excites me." I admitted.
He looked up at me. "How?" He asked.
I got on top of him and sat in his lap with my arms around his neck and whispered, "Because that means I turn you on." I stated and blushed. I could feel Ahren getting harder underneath me.
He laid back onto the floor, me still on top of him. "Fuck..." He whispered.
"Fuck." I said.