*Emily's P.O.V* (Chapter 17)

I sat there looking at the water. It was beautiful and calm; much like Ahren at most moments. He was an utterly beautiful man.  As I was watching the tranquil stream, I felt Ahren's hands get sweaty under mine. I could see him staring up at me and my face slightly turned red. His eyes darted to our intertwined fingers, as he played with my rings. I could feel his heart racing, as his palms grew damper and damper.
       "I love you, Em." Ahren stated.
       His hands grew wetter as he stared at me, waiting for me to say something, anything. It wasn't that I didn't love him back, but the sudden rush of emotions overwhelmed me. I didn't want him to doubt himself. I loved him as well.
       I squeezed his hand tighter and looked down in his direction. His face had worried written so deeply on it, it was almost as if you could see his blood pumping harder and louder throughout his body. I smiled down gently at him and laid a soft kiss on his trembling lips.  "I love you too Ahren.  I love you very much."
        He let out a deep breath and gently closed his eyes. His hands and his body slowly relaxed.
I continued to look down at this beautiful man in my lap. I rubbed my thumb along his hands to give him a sense of comfort. When he opened his eyes, they immediately met mine. He sat up directly across from me on our big blanket and held both of my hands.
"Do you really love me? It's okay if you don't. I just needed to get it off of my chest." He stated.
I looked at him and gently laughed to the side. "Ahren Stringer, I indeed love you. I have no doubts about it." I stated reassuringly.
I laid back down on the blanket and pulled Ahren on top of me in between my legs. He regained his balance on his hands and knees and towered over me. His face was expressing emotions of seductiveness and utter control. One of the many things I loved about Ahren -- the dominance that came with his gentleness. He bent down towards me, pushing his toned chest against my breasts. He laid a hard, desperate kiss on my lips. My breathing got heavier and heavier. He moved my thighs so that my legs would wrap around his waist. The gentle caress of his fingertips on my thighs made me shudder, and he noticed. He knew where I liked the be touched. He knew what places drive me insane. He knew how to control me.
He kissed my temples and made his way down to my cheek. I felt his warm breath near my ear. It left chill bumps all over my body. "I'm going to make love to you my princess." Ahren stated as he nibbled on my ear.
I let out a long, deep, breath. I moved my legs down to his butt and pressed his groin against mine, building up tension. He slowly grinded his body against me. He kissed me and gently bit down on my lower lip.
He moved my legs off of him and stood up, reaching his hand for mine. I let out a deep, long breath. "You kill me." I stated.
"I'm dying." He laughed back. He was right though. We were in a somewhat public place, and being caught like this could ruin his reputation. I sometimes forget that my boyfriend is in a band and he's, well, famous. It's crazy the more I think about it.
I reached my hand out to his and stood up, brushing myself off. I rolled up the blanket and handed it to Ahren as we headed back the car.

We got back to the house and went up to our room. "Anything you wanna do baby girl?" Ahren asked.
"Yes, actually. Can you play your guitar for me?" I smiled at him. He went and grabbed his guitar out of his room and played a familiar tune.

He sang so beautifully, a way I never pictured this song to be sung.

"Shine On young love
You hold my hand, and I'll hold yours and life won't feel so wrong
I know you're hurting like I am
I know your hearts in your hands
We share a life so bleak
With broken memories

So Shine On
Shine On young love
You've lit the fires in my heart and I won't give that up
So Shine On
Shine On young love
You know we're all sinking together but this lifts us up
I've felt as helpless as you
Felt the will to give in
Let your heart open up
Let the healing begin
Find your way to the light
And fight the will to give in
It's sink or swim
And we're too strong to drown
It's sink or swim
And we're too strong to drown
We'll take our time
And make a change
This is our chance to sail away
We'll take our time
And make a change
This is our chance
So let the last light fade
Shine On
Shine On young love
You've lit the fires in my heart
And I won't give that up
So Shine On
Shine On young love
You know we're all sinking together
But this lifts us up
Shine On
You've lit the fires in my heart
And I won't give that up
So Shine On
You know we're all sinking together
But this lifts us up"

I sat there, staring at the beautiful man across from me holding an acoustic guitar. I was so lost for words, which is amazing considering the fact that the words he just sang hit me harder than anything ever has. I didn't just hear the words, I felt them deep inside me. I let out a tear from my eye as my mouth remained open wide.
"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard Ahren."

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey guys, let me know how you liked this chapter in the comment section, thanks!