Chapter 1 - Concert Fever

Hi everyone! This is my first fanficion so please, bear with me :)  Comments/Votes appreciated :)

Oh, just imagine Isabella as the picture on the right side of the screen. 

Enjoy! :)

****************

"Can you please lower the volume?" My mom accused as I listen to 'Misery Business' by Paramore. They've been my favorite band back when I was still an innocent High School student. And I am obviously in love to their music, their lyrics and especially to their lead guitarist Taylor York. He's become my favorite from the beginning, and maybe because he's always shy and the one who thinks being uncool is cool. Well. That might be some of the reasons why I love him, but I'm sure there are more.

I got up from the couch and headed to my room. I continued to listen to Paramore, and decided to put my earphone so my mom won't hear the loud songs anymore. It kinda sucks 'cause she can't understand that I'm completely in love with Paramore. She just hates... no, she didn't like some of their song because they're pretty loud, but settled on some slow rock like 'The Only Exception' or 'We Are Broken'. While listening to their song, I finally decided to open my Twitter and find some updates. I went to some fan pages and to some fans who's gushing about their upcoming concerts. Scroll, scroll, scroll. Suddenly, I saw a post that totally shocked me:

"@ParamorePH: Paramore live in Manila! February 15th 2013 at MOA Arena! See ya there fellow Parawhores! #ParaThrillaInManila2"

I freaked out and screamed as I retweeted it, and thought that I have to tell my parents as soon as possible. So I ran down to our living room where my mom and dad are watching their favorite show.

"Mom, dad, I have something to tell you. If-If that's alright." I said, looking at their faces.

"What is it, honey?" my mom asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Uhmmm... you know, I'm really into this band called Paramore, and they'll come here on February 15, and I think... I think th-" My dad cut me off.

"And you want to see them, obviously." He said, making a serious face while putting his hand under his chin, thinking.

"Yeah, please do allow me." I whispered. I waited for them to react, glanced on my mom, but she looked on my father.  

....

"Okay, hand me my wallet. How much is the ticket?" he finally said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Really? Dad! Mom! You two are the best! " I said a I ran into them, kissing them both on cheeks. As we parted, I thanked them once again, then headed upstairs to get my dad's wallet. As soon as I found it, I gave it to him and asked how much I wanted. I told him I decided to go for a VIP since Paramore barely go here in Asia. He agreed and gave me extra money. God, I love my Dad!

I went to my room and changed into sweat pants, and paired it with a Paramore tank top. 'Gosh, 2013 is going to be my year!!!' I thought to myself. I laid on my bed and think about my plan. But the one thing that strucked to my mind is who's gonna be with me in the concert? I think and think of anyone. Then, I remembered my friend Chloe, who is, as obsessed on Paramore as I was. So, I called her and asked if she will go. She told me she will and that she already bought her ticket.

"Omg, I am so stoked! Finally, I'm going to see my baby (Taylor York. Yeah, I used to call him my baby *winks*)live!!!" I screamed at her over the phone while laughing.

"YEAAHHHHH! I'm going to see my baby (Hayley) tooooo! I can't wait!!!" she replied as we both laugh. We talked and talked and talked until we were both tired of hearing each other's voices. I bid her goodnight, and she did the same.