Chapter 2 - Here We Go Again

I didn't know what's real name of the girl on the picture [beside Valerie (aka Isabella)] but it doesn't matter, right? okay, just picture Chloe as the girl on the right side :)

**********************

*A weekbeforeParamore'sconcert*

RINGGGG!!! RINGGG!!!

I woke up to the familiar sound of my phone whenever someone's callling me. I glanced on my clock. 10:43 am. 

"uh, hello?" I muttered, still half asleep.

"ISABELLA! WAKE UP!" Chloe squealed on the other line.

"Calm down, Chloe! What is it?" I asked her, a little irritated.

"Well, My friend Justyne, You know her right? She works in Makati Shangri-la (Hotel) and she told me that Paramore will be staying there." She said excitedly.

I sat on my bed, "Wait, Really? What about it?" I asked, excited for her plan.

"I think, I f you want to meet them, We'll check in to the hotel for a few days and roam around to see if they're somewhere inside."

My eyes widened. 'Ofcourse I wanttoseethem!' I told myself. "Great idea! Definitely I'll go with you!"

"Yes! oh, and by Tuesday, we'll head there. See you soon!" she said. I thank Chloe and told her that I can't wait to see her. Then she hang up. 

*Tuesday Morning*

I woke up just exactly as my phone vibrated. I checked on it and saw a text message from Chloe.

"Goodmorning girl! time to pack your thing up and get crazy!!! catch you at 11, see yah! xx"

I smiled as Chloe reminded me that today's not just an ordinary day.  I started packing my clothes, and put some extra since we're going to stay there for four days. I made sure that everything's ready before I headed downstairs, ate my breakfast and took a bath. I squeezed on my jeans and a blue sweater, then paired it with my Dr. Martens. Grabbing my purse, bag and my phone, I went to our living room to wait for Chloe.

As we drove to the hotel, Chloe and I mostly talked about Paramore. It took us 30 minutes to finally reached the place.

"Room 346, 8th floor. Here we GO!" Chloe exclaimed out of excitement. We both sighed as we ran into our room, launching ourselves into a big bed, Chloe laughed on my reaction. We laid there for a minute until she said that she'll just go downstairs. I told her to have fun and she waved  goodbye.

I woke up for what seems, a long nap. I looked on the clock that said it was 7:53 pm, I glanced everywhere but I assumed that I'm still alone. I finally changed into a dress but hid it under my sweater. I grabbed my phone and wallet then locked the door behind me. As I walked into the hall, someone texted me. It was Chloe.

"Hey, just having some time with Justyne. Call me if you need something :)"

Just as I was about to reply, someone bumped into me, making me fall on my own feet, my things scattered on the floor. I balanced myself but he lifted me off the ground, supporting my body.