Chapter 8 - Birthday Grande

The sun's rays glimmer through my face and woke me up. I was alone and I couldn't find Taylor anywhere. I looked around to pick my phone and my wallet, but I couldn't find my keys. So I went out from Taylor's room and checked mine. I turned the knob and it was surprisingly open. I mocked my head inside and then tiptoed carefully, not making a single noise. As I reached my bedroom, there was a rose placed on my bed, and a note beside it. I looked around my room to check if anyone's in there, before taking the note.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLS! enjor your day! woohoo!!!! -T"

"Oh my God" I whispered under my breath. I couldn't believe that my birthday is today. I wasn't paying attention to the dates but I was aware about the month. All I could think about was Paramore, Paramore, and Paramore. I felt bad for myself for not remembering my own birthday and felt relieved that Taylor was the one who paid attention to my birthday.     "freak!   yourbirthdayisValentine'sDaythat'swhyheremembersit"

I thought to myself. Maybe. Maybe...

That thought made me sad, but I shrugged it off so It won't spoil my day. I sat on the edge of my bed as I took the rose and the note. I smiled and glanced around. Then, something disturbed my sight. A sticky note that was attached to one of the doors of my cabinet. I went to read it and smiled.

"Happy Valentine's! Get dressed and go downstairs. I'll be waiting for you."

I couldn't stop smiling as I grab my freshly washed white shirt, a skinny jeans and my black Vans. I decided not to put some makeup since I was very excited on what will happen downstairs. Hurrying towards the door, I felt my ankle hurt a little, but it doesn't matter. As soon as I reached the far end of the staircase, a group of people came to me singing a Happy Birthday Song while holding a cake with their hands. I scanned their faces, there's Jon, Justin, Hayley, Jeremy, Adam, and even Chloe! I thanked and huggged them while giving a short speech.

"Oh my God, thank y'all for being here even though we hardly knew each other. I know I'm just a fan-"  "nah," I can hear them say between my speech "an ordinary person for you. I didn't even realized that today is my birthday because all I ever think was you, all of you." I laughed as I wiped the tears coming out of my eyes, and continued. "But anyways, you made me feel special today and I love you ALL!" I saw Chloe's smile as I walk towards them to form a group hug. As we all pulled apart, Hayley whispered something on my ear. "Someone's waiting for you." She smiled and I looked around, then suddenly, Taylor was on my back with a bouquet of flowers. "Happy Birthday beautiful." He whispered as soon as I went to his side. I thanked him and he smiled at me. I could feel the elctricity between his body and mine. I stared at him and realized that I was lost in his hazelnut eyes. He smiled his most dazzling smile that made my heart race. I could stare at him forever and absorb all the emotions whenever he's near with me. I could take all the smiles he makes that sends bitterflies on my stomach. Then my eyes wanders to his soft, pinkish pair of lips. Imagining what would it feel like kissig him. And all I knew, that very moment, that I am truly inlove with him.

As much as I wanted to kiss those perfect lips, I heard someone cleared her throat. It was Chloe. Then we all laughed and Taylor went to my side and guides me towards the chair to continue our celebration. Taylor sat on my left side while Chloe went to the opposite. Oh, how much I missed my best friend.

We all ate together, laughed and talked about each other. I felt glad for Chloe for finally meeting Paramore. I let her talk to them to enjoy her time while me and Taylor cherished our time together. While a was eating, I noticed him glancing to me, sometimes smiling.

"What's wrong Tay?" I asked him. "what?" he answered while laughing. "Is there something wrong with my face?" I said since he kept glancing on me. "Oh... I uh..." he said, scratching his head. I raised my eyebrow at

him. "Bella, I... you know I-I like you. I like you a lot."