Chapter 3 - A Dream Is All I Have

“I- I’m sorry I wasn’t loo- “

“Oh, are you hurt? Please tell me you’re okay.” He said. I looked into his face. Someone that I recognized. His face is covered with full beard, wearing a black beanie. As I scrutinized him, our eyes met. Yes, He’s Taylor York.  Standing just in front of me.

“Yes, I’m fine—Ow!” I said but my ankle hurts!

“Hey, I’m so sorry, Tell me where else hurts.” He asked with his concerned look.

“I think… I think there’s something wrong with my foot.” I looked down and checked but I couldn’t stand on my own. As soon as I fell again, Taylor caught me and held me in his arms.

“Hey, Let’s check it out. My room’s in 345, please let me check on your ankle.” He offered, still with a serious face. 

I can’t believe Taylor York is holding me right now. This is beyond my expectation! And his room is just beside mine! I remained quiet as we make our way to his room. He sat me on the couch, asking me to relax.  My foot still hurts but it doesn’t matter because I just met Taylor Benjamin York! 

Taylor made his way to the kitchen and went back with a pack of ice in his hands. I smiled at him shyly as he got closer to me. 

“Here, take your shoe off, I’ll put some ice.” I nodded and yanked my shoe.  He carefully put some ice and massaged my foot. Then, he frowned.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him politely. 

“There’s uhm… a bruise.” He whispered as he gently stroked my ankle.

“Hey, it’s okay, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” I assured him with a calming smile.

“But I’ve hurt you, I’m so sorry.” He frowned again, Damn, he’s too hot!

“No, I was the one who wasn’t looking on my way, It’s my fault. I’m sorry.” I chuckled.

“Hey, don’t apologize. It’s obviously my fault.” He grinned. I could tell that he’s teasing me. I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

“Okay, whatever.”  And we both laughed. Then, he sat beside me, and he's facing me. 'Calm down, Bella!'. 

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Taylor York," 'Of course, I know you!' I told myself. He streched his pale hand to shake mine.

"I'm Isabella Hales, nice to meet you." I smiled at him. Indeed, It was very nice meeting him.

"Nice meeting you too!" he said, I stared at him shyly. 

"Oh, sanp! My things." I whispered to myself. Taylor looked at me.

"Oh, oh, they're on my table, hold a sec!" he said, standing up to pick up my wallet and my phone. As soon as he reached it, he drooped my wallet exposing our concert tickets. He smiled while picking it up, and headed to sit beside me.

"So, Bella, you're going! That's so cool!" He said excitedly, spreading his arms to hug me. I hugged him back. 'This is heaven!' I told myself.

"Hahaha, yeah, I've been a fan since 2006. You guys are amazing and I'm totally lucky that I bumped into Taylor York! ooops, I'm sorry, can't help myself." 

"Ha! No it's okay. We're used to it, and yeah, you're amazing too!" I nodded."So, tell me about you." he added.

I smiled on the tought that he want to know about me."Uhm, I am half Filipino, half British." 

"Really?" he asked, raising both of his eyebrows.

"Hahaha, yes. My dad's a british, and I grew up here in Manila" I told him, smiling at his reaction

"How old are you, Bella?"

"I'm turning 22 this Thursday." I smirked. Not saying that I hate my birthday but I just think that It's never been my favorite day. And maybe because that was the day when my little brother died just when my mother was giving birth to him. It crushed me inside and out, hitting me straight through my heart. We tried to move on, celebrate it like it was my normal, "happy" birthday, but at the end of the day, either one of us would break into tears. I didn't Taylor to notice my mood, so I smiled at him instead.

"Cool! Dude, that's Valentine's Day!" He said, I laughed at his reaction. 

"I know! But sadly, there's no one I could celebrate with, 'cause my my parents are taking their off to London. But, anyways, I think I'l just hang with my friends." I assured him. He looked at me.

"You don't have a... you know, a boyfriend?" He asked. Raising an eyebrow.

"No," I laughed, well this is awkward! "How about you? Do you ha-"

"Same. I'm just enjoying music this time." then he flashes his crooked smile. HE.IS.SO.HOT. I nodded, and suddenly, my phone vibrated.

"Uhm, Taylor? I think I'm gonna go now." 

"Oh, where's your room? I'll get you there." he offered his hands while he stood up. Of course, I took it.

"My room is just next to yours Taylor." I giggled as he support me. He smiled.

"well, let's get you there then." I nodded and carefully slipped on my shoe. He lifted me off the couch and placed an arm around my waist, leading me to the door. As we made our way through my door, I yawned.

"Oh... sleepy little Bella." He smiled and he opened the door for me.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too. But I think I'll just go to bed now."

"Okay, and oh... wait. Umm, can I get your number?" he asked, slipping out his phone from his pocket. 'Holy mother of potatoes!' Taylor York asking for my number?!? This is amazing!'  

"Here you go." I handed him his phone and smiled.

"Thank you, and nice meeting you Bella. I guess I'll see you around." He said, letting go of my waist. 

"You too! See you soon! I waved at him and shut the door behind me. I ran to my bed and and jumped out of my excitement. I still can't believe this day!