Chapter 17 - Stuck On A Verse

“Taylor.”

“TAYLOR!” Hayley shouted, and my mind snapped back to reality. It’s been almost two months since I left Bella, and all I could think about is her. All day long. I think that’s the funny part about missing someone. You know it hurts and you have to focus on anything you’re doing in that particular time but kept thinking about her even if you know it’s like stabbing you directly on your chest.  During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes passes. But at night, I really miss her and wishing she was there to hold me and to cuddle me to sleep. All the nights I spent alone feels like it’s never ending, since I met her.

On the other hand, we kept our relationship going. Like skyping  and texting and calling each other late at night. We agreed that we have to keep our communication because it was the only thing that would keep us together, for now.  

For now, we just started our North American tour and planned on much better and bigger production. We landed here in Houston and it’s going to be our last show of the month. For the last few days, we were invited to play for BBC Radio 1 in London, England which came out to be a shorter one. When Bella found out that we were in England that time, she was very excited and that she wished she was there home to watch us perform.  And speaking of her hometown, I talked to Hayley and Jerm and asked them if it would be alright if I get Bella from Manila and go get on tour with us. Hayles told me that I have to talk to her parents for that kind of matter, which, honestly made my heart drop from my chest. I hadn't even met her parents, I haven't seen them, not even on a picture or whatever. 

"Maaaaaaan, long-distance relationship is just so hard!" I shouted, placing both my hands on my face. 

"I know, if you really love her then you have to do anything for her." Hayley mumled whule chewing the slice of pizza we had ordered a while ago.

"Yeah, oh hey T, you see, Me and Kat have gone through that problem but look at us now. We made It! I mean, you two can do it too." Jeremy said, grinning on me. 

"Thanks, man. Guys, I love her so much and it was like, literally a dream that I've finally found her. Well, this is so embarassing but my mom think I'm gay since I don't have a girlfriend for a long time."

"WOOOOOAAAAH!!!" Hayley and Jeremy reacted at the same time. I laughed and continued to speak.

"I know! Iknow!!! that's why I gotta tell her and prove to her that I'm not rightaway." I added.

********** 

Days, weeks, months passed. New tours, new faces, new friends, and new places. But my heart stays where it would be. Hers. Even though  I became very busy for that last few weeks, sometimes even forgetting to call her, she remained patient and that's one of many things that I really admire on her. She doesn't get tired. She understands me, and she accepts my mistakes and flaws with all her heart. She completely knows that we were different people and has to do our own little ways. She was the best thing I could ever ask for. I want nothing else in life but her.

A/N : Okay guys, this is a little crappy chapter and I can't think of any ways to make this story longer and I think I just have to make the time setting quicker (like fastforwarding etc). 

I think that's all. Enjoy! xx