Chapter 4 - Hullabaloo

As I made my way to sleep, my phone vibrated. There's a text message from Chloe while the other one's unknown.

Chloe: "Hey, I'm on my way babes! lol xx" 

I smiled and read the other one: "Goodnight, sleepyhead! -Tay."

'God, is this really happening?' "Seriously, he's texting you Bella!" I told myself. I hit the reply button.

Me: "Goodnight to you too! sorry for my clumsiness tonight, Hope I didn't waste any of your time. I'm really sorry :("

Taylor: "It's alright, don't worry about it. You're great though, had fun talking with you!"

Me: "Glad to know. :) I'll go to sleep now, Goodnight Taylor! see you around!"

I'm really hoping that I'll see him around. I mean, I'm sure they'll not going to stay here for a long time because they have a tour. They'll probably be here until Friday, and that sucks! 

A few minutes later, Chloe opened the door. She smiled as she walked toward her bed. I smiled back.

"Hey babes, how'r you? I thought you'd go downstairs to hang!" she said, pouting her lips. I laughed at her.

"Yeah, I was... but I kinda injured myself walking in the hall and I  bumped into someone." I told her, excited to tell everything that happened tonight.

She frowned as she checked on me. "Oh, my... Why didn't you call me?"

"It doesn't matter! 'Cause you'll never guess who it was!" I said, I'm sure she'll freak out and get real jealous.

She laughed."Who was it, then?" she asked while raising her eyebrow.

"TAYLOR YORK!" I squealed. Her eyes grew bigger and I laughed. At first she didn't believed me. But I told her the whole story, told her that he asked for my number and showed her my proof. 

"Such a lucky-ass kid!!! But you know what?" she suddenly asked.

"What?"

"I think he likes you!" she smiled with a wink. I laughed at her expression.

"What made you think so?"

"You see, he get to ask you about yourself, and that means he wants to know you! And he even asked for your number, he might not do that with just a normal fan. Think about it, gurl!"She squealed like a child.

"Wow, I know. But I don't think so. I'm just a fan. He'll never like me." I frowned as reality striked me."Of course, he'll forget about me, even my name sooner or later. I'm totally an ordinary girl while he's... you know, a famous musician in a successful band."

"No, don't think that way Bella. I mean, look at you! you're gorgeous! A tall girl with long curly hair and a slender body. You didn't even notice when we walked in the lobby, some guys are looking at you!"

"You really think so?" I asked her. Wow, I haven't notice that things! 

"Yeah, believe me." she whispered. I reached over her and hugged her tightly. I thanked her once again.