Chapter 12 - Can't Help Falling In Love

Taylor and I talked about many things while we just sat there on the couch. We talked about his and my family, and asked too many questions about me. "So, where's your parents? are they here or...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "They went to London last Wednesday." I told him. "Oh, did you have the chance to say goodbye before they went there?" I sighed. "Actually, no." I answered. It's nothing to worry about because I was used to it. My parents were like going here for a month or two, like a vacation, since I was 18. They already settled there and planning to get me to study in London. But I told them I wasn't ready to leave my studies and friends here.

After a few minutes of talking, I realized that I really enjoyed the time with him. I know that they will be leaving, and HE will be leaving tonight after the show. And that made my heart break. I need to tell him now. I need to tell him that I love him. That I need him too, like he needs me. Now, now is the right time. Now that we're all alone. "Taylor," I whispered. I looked at him and leaned closer to him. I felt my heart racing as I looked right straight to his pair of perfect eyes. Yes. Yes, I love him. And this time, I'm sure. With no doubts and hesitations.

I held his hand and said "Taylor, I want you to know something." he remained quiet, focusing on what I'm going to say. "This past days, when we first met, I was very attracted to you. Not because you are famous, not because you're a musician, not because you're in a band that I really love, but because of who you are. I knew, from the moment that I looked into your eyes, that it's you. I need you Tay, and you need me too. Taylor, I - I love you. And from now on, I can't imagine my life without you, and I don't care if this feeling is so fast. And I want you to know that I feel the same towards you."

He smiled his biggest smile and I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Bella, you don't know how happy I am. Really. And I promise I won't ever, EVER hurt you. I know that you're all I need for the rest of my life. And we don't need to rush things, I could be you bestfriend and I'll always be here for you. Even though we live from different continent, I will always love you. You're more than enough." he said, looking straight to my eyes. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as they flew around inside of me.

Taylor smiled at me and leaned closer to embrace me in his arms, with my head on his chest. "I can't believe you're mine now." he whispered behind my ear and kissed the top of my head.