Chapter 10 - Soundcheck

February 15, 2013. Paramore's concert.

At 11:08, I woke up and Chloe was clinging on my waist. I smiled at her 'cause she sleeps like a child. I just laid there and stayed still so I won't wake her. I reached for my phone and found two messages from Taylor, a text from Hayley. Woah! seriously.

T: "Goodmorning! Don't forget to eat your breakfast, okay?"

I smiled as I read the other one.

T:"We'll have our souncheck at 12:30. Would u like to join us? and please, tell Chloe too. I think Hayley's really liking her. Call me if you'll go and I'll fetch you there. Later! x"

I hit the reply button and said "Hey, I just woke up. sure, I'll go with you, since I've got nothing to do here. I'll bring Chloe too. See u."

then I went to Hayley's

H: "Wake up dweeb! fyi, Taylor really likes you, duhh. Hahaha, tell Chloe I said hi! xx"

I laughed at her text, Taylor's right. She really likes Chloe. "Duhh, Chloe's clinging on me and she's still asleep. hahaha, and Taylor said he likes me and I know that lol :P"

Oh my God. I can't believe I just said that. But, Hayley has a right to know, right? she's Taylor's bestfriend and he trusts her. I thought back on what Taylor said yesterday. That he totally likes me. But I don't want to tell that I like him too. Not yet. But I'll tell him, soon. on the right time, I guess.

Suddenly, while I was lost in my thought, Chloe moved from my side and yawned. "g'mornin babe" she whispered. I smiled and got up from our bed. "Quick! we have to get ready before 12:30! I said. "Where are we going?! it's so early ya know" she scratched her head then yawned again. "Get your ass off the bed! Hayley wants to see you! ugh!" I told her then her eyes grew wider. "Really?" she squealed, getting out from the bed."Where? like right now? you mean, Hayley? Hayley Williams?" she continued as she made a way to her baggage to get some clothes. "Yes, Hayley. They invited us to go to their soundcheck so you better get going 'cause you don't want to lose the chance" I said then she hurriedly went to the bathroom.

As soon as we were finished taking a bath, I slipped on to my tank top, my jeans and my DM's. I let my hair fall to my back and put some powder and lipgloss. At 12:20, I messaged Taylor and told him that we're ready. Then there was a knock on the door. "Yiiiee" Chloe whispered to me and I told her to stop teasing me with Taylor. I opened the door and there he stood. The one that I love and I adore. Suddenly, the butterflies in my stomach grew wilder and my heart raced. Our eyes met and he smiled to me then to Chloe.

"Hello Bells, Hi Chloe" I smiled to him and Chloe said hi.