Chapter 16 - Love Happens All The Time

A/N: Hi guys! So starting this chapter, it's going to be Taylor's POV. So you'll have to know what's going on inside Taylor's mind, atleast. (Not really Taylor's mind in real life tho) Feedback/comments appreciated :) xx

*******

Taylor's POV

As soon as all the passengers settled on their seats, I started to relax on my back trying to rest since we're all very tired after the show. As if she's reading my mind, Hayley mumbled "Manila killed it. Best crowd for 2013!" looking at me.

"Yeah, they were like, going crazy yah know?!" Jeremy added, chuckling under his breath. I just nodded at them, not really wanting to start a conversation with them. Hayley seemed to notice my mood, and she shifted her body to face me. 

"Tay, I know it's hard. But... you have to be strong Tay. I know, soon, you'll see each other again. Seriously Taylor, Jeremy and I will always be here for you, okay? Dude... you have to be patient. We'll find a way for her to get back to you, alright?" I saw Jeremy nodded on Hayley's back, giving me the most genuine smile he could ever made while Hayley went back to a comfortable position, sitting on her back. 

"Hayles, Jerm?" I whispered. "Thank you guys. I just... nevermind. But seriously, I love you, you two goonies." I added. They both chuckled under their breath and Hayley said "Love you too, T."

This morning, we're heading to Kuala Lumpur to play a show in Enmore theatre. We've got a day to prepare and goof around the city. Unlike in Manila, we had to spend what? like 3 to 4 days there. And that's when I met her. 

I closed my eyes, trying my hardest not to think of her at this moment. All I want is to rest, for now. But I couldn't sleep, all her images I could ever imagined were clouding my mind. Then I remembered her letter. I reached for my arm bag and looked for a paper:

Hi there button :) 

Ugh how can i even start this? Just kidding. Okay, first of all I don't want this letter to get wet from crying, that's why I'm keeping this cool. 

First things first, I want you to know that I had the greatest time just talking, cuddling, walking, laughing, crying and all with you. BUT before we get to that, just for your information, I never had a serious boyfriend before you. I've never know what it feels like to hold someone, to cuddle someone, and to even kiss someone. When I was a little younger, I didn't believe about love or whatever, in fact, I didn't really care. All I know is to enjoy life, work on my school projects, start searching for a career, which is not a bad thing, I guess. Time passed and I finally finished high school, YEY!, then I got to college, live in a dormitory, started my modeling career, you know, finally being free and independent. Going out, meeting new friends, going to school, (if ever there's a photo shoot for me then I have to wake up early) was my daily living. One day, my mom called me and asked me about my love life. I told her that I'm doing well in my studies, and I don't need anyone. Actually, I don't really want someone.  

One time, my friends and I got to eat on this restaurant for a celebration. All of them came, with their partners. And then there I was, all alone. Since then, I realized something is missing. No, I mean SOMEONE is missing. You probably know this feeling, like waking up alone every morning, eating alone, driving with myself, and sleeping with no one to cuddle to. 

But then, the news changed my life. The news where I found that Paramore will be going here. That finally after 2 year, you finally showed up. And there was me, fangirling and stalking and all. 

Afterwards, I got to walk passed this guy, 'this stupid guys who made me fall to my feet' was the first thought that came to my mind (oops, sorry). AND THEN, our eyes met. Of course I knew you were Taylor York from Paramore, but my mind wasn't in the state of fangirling on that time. But instead, I felt my heart beating louder than ever. It's not the excitement or enthusiasm that made my heart race. It was love. I've never felt like that before, until I finally met you. Suddenly it's not gravity that was pulling me here on earth. It was you, Taylor and will always be you. And from the moment we started talking I knew that I wanted you around. 

I guess that's all I could say for now. if nothing else, I hope you know that I love you with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me but to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you (specifically to Hayley and Jerm). I hope you know that when you're feeling down, I only ever strive for your happiness, even if I live across the continent. I hope you remember that no matter what, I'm here for you and I fully intend on staying in your life. I hope you recognize the fact that I appreciate and adore you without any restraints, and that this will never change. Take care, okay? see you later. 

Always,

Bells xx