Cheeky Pumpkin Pie [Allen Walker]

"What?! When?!" [Name] exclaimed, lowering the book that she was reading.

Lenalee sighed and rested her hand on the table. "Halloween is in two days," She repeated. "I was thinking that we celebrate it."

"How?" [Name] asked.

"Maybe going around trick or treating?" Lenalee suggested.

"Hm...that's just too traditional."

"What do you want then?"

"How about...a Halloween party?" [Name] recommended.

Lenalee shrugged, but nodded. "That could be good. We'd need to organize it really quick, though. It's only two days away!" She pressed her lips together. "We'll throw it at your house? Invite the usual people?"

[Name] nodded. "Yup!"

"By the way, since it's Halloween, do you mind making your pumpkin pie?" Lenalee asked.

"Why not?" [Name] shrugged, "I'll make it, don't worry. I have to, every year. It's a family tradition."

The twin tailed female grinned and hugged her friend. "I've always wanted to try it!"

"Ok, ok..."

With two days left to go, the best friends began to organize at a fast pace, giving out invitations to the usual people who they celebrate everything with. Their good friends Lavi, Allen, Kanda (who didn't want to come, but somehow Lenalee made him), Komui, Miranda and Krory were coming. Marie couldn't make it because he was in Austria celebrating with his family.

At home after buying the necessary ingredients, Lenalee was invited over to watch how [Name] made the pumpkin pie, and to be the first to try it. The two of them diligently made the dough, cooked the pumpkin and seasoned it so that it suited their tastes, then they put it into the pie base, before covering it with more dough and putting it into the oven to cook nicely.

"That's one done." [Name] tapped her finger against the table.

"There's more?" Lenalee asked.

"I don't think there'll be enough for us guys. After all, the guys eat quite a bit." [Name] sighed, "Instead of making more pumpkin pie, though, I think we should make different ones. Like, for example...mitarashi dango pie, or something like that. Soba pie for Kanda; chocolate pie for you; pear pie, Miranda's favourite; if you get my drift." [Name] smiled.

Lenalee thought for a few seconds. "Do you want to make chocolate brownies? They're sweet and a lot of people love them."

"How does that fit the Halloween scheme?" [Name] asked.

"...it doesn't..."

[Name] sighed. "We'll just do it anyway, since it'll be a good cooking experience and we don't know what else to make."

On the day of the Halloween party, everyone filed over in costumes; Allen wore a prince costume; Lenalee was a fairy; Kanda didn't dress up; Miranda was a cat and so on. [Name] dressed up as a princess.

They celebrated and scared each other, before they started their meal, digging in to eat the scrumptious food. Allen grinned when he started to eat the pumpkin pie. It was yummy. Everyone had brought different foods in from their own households so that the food wasn't all piled on top of Lenalee and [Name].

"This is a really good pie!" Allen wiped his mouth with a napkin.

[Name] looked up and smiled, her cheeks becoming pink. It always happened when she got praised for something that she did. Allen looked at her, then thought of an idea. He made his way over and went on one knee, before taking her hand.

[Name] blinked and blushed, wondering what was going on. Everyone on the table was silent, they were watching [Name] and Allen.

"Would you like a dance, my princess?" Allen asked, winking at her.

[Name]'s face sizzled like a barbequed sausage as she nodded in embarrassment. She stood up with Allen leading the way to the area which was cleared out. But, before they were there, the white haired boy went back and took another slice of the pumpkin pie, bringing it to the dance floor with him.

[Name] stared at it, confused. "Huh?"

"It's something I like to dance with in my other arm~." Allen said playfully.

[Name] laughed, before her face went a serious playful. "Allen! Don't tell me you've been seeing another young thing behind my back!"

This time, it was Allen's time to blush.

"It's only pumpkin pie!"