Rainbow Cheesecakes [Allen Walker]

[Name] stared at the beautifully made and amazingly decorated cakes in the pastry shop. She had always loved to visit the shop since she was young, because her sweet tooth would always ache for more treats. Her eyes landed upon a lemon cheesecake, decorated with fabulously tempered chocolate and delicately fluffed up cream that were made into different, but cute, shapes.

Suddenly, [Name] had an idea. Soon it was Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day comes chocolates and girls giving them to the boys that they like. She decided; she would make a cheesecake for her loved one, Allen Walker, for Valentine's Day.

She loved him very much – he was someone that she cherished, someone that she looked to when she was sad and someone she couldn't live without.

Once she had bought all the ingredients, just a day before Valentine's Day, [Name] hurried home and began to create the dessert that would make her loved one happy. She put all her effort into it, her heart and her emotions. Not so much the tears and sweat.

Once she was finished, she put it away in a box into the fridge. She felt happy and accomplished that she had made the cheesecake and that it had turned out quite well.

"Hello? Allen?" [Name] spoke into the mobile phone as she was getting ready.

"[Name]? Hi! How are you?" Allen asked happily.

"Um, do you mind if you come over to my house after school today?" She asked, her cheeks feeling red.

"After school? Just the two of us?"

"N-No!" [Name] panicked a bit, quickly deciding that she would also invite Lavi and Lenalee since she didn't think that the two of them would be able to finish the cheesecake themselves. "Lavi and Lenalee as well!"

"Alright! I'll come! But uh...what for?"

"A celebration!" [Name] replied quickly.

"Ok, then. I'll see you at school then! Bye!"

"See you there." She hung up.

Lavi, Allen, Lenalee and [Name] walked to [Name]'s house. She opened the doors and they flowed in, ready to celebrate. [Name] and Lenalee had conversed at school what they would do, and they concluded that Allen and Lavi would stay in the living room whilst Lenalee and her prepared the cheesecake.

They cut it all up and served it, on elegant glass plates before serving them to Allen and Lavi. They all sat down and examined the cake, staring in awe. It was amazingly made, they thought.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" [Name] and Lenalee chimed.

The two boys looked up and smiled, repeating what the females just said.

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

They began to eat the cheesecake, finishing it very soon.

"Who made this?" Allen asked, smiling.

"Me." [Name] put her and up and blushed.

"It's really good!" The white haired boy grinned at her, before quickly stealing a piece of hers.

"H-Hey!" She complained.

"You weren't looking, so it's mine!" Allen laughed cheekily.

Lavi and Lenalee laughed. They could see that they both liked each other. It was stupid of both of them to not acknowledge each other's feelings and just stay as 'friends', when they could've been more. But that might've just been those two.

They were like parallel walls, but the cheesecake had brought them closer together.

They might not end up being parallel, after all.