Fragrant Chocolate [Allen Walker]

"I want a chocolate fountain for my birthday~!" [Name] stretched backwards as a happy sigh escaped her lips.

"Really? Then we have the same tastes then." Allen grinned.

"Huh? I thought you liked mitarashi dango. Shouldn't you be getting a mitarashi dango million year supply?" [Name] asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion as she kidded with her friend.

Allen shrugged, his grin going into a smile. "I don't know! I want to try and eat from a chocolate fountain though. They sound pretty cool! I'm sure everyone else would too, like Lenalee. She loves chocolate." Allen commented, remembering what his friend liked.

"Have you ever wondered what everything would taste like if it was chocolate? But had the same texture as the things, just with the taste of chocolate? Like, chocolate noodles?" The female looked up at the ceiling.

Allen laughed, waving his hand up and down as he thought of the guy that called him 'moyashi'. "Don't you think that's going a bit too far? For chocolate, I mean? I want to know what it tastes like but Kanda would probably kill me..."

"Why?"

"Because then he'd have to eat it too."

"He could always chance options."

"..."

"Allen's an idiot~!" [Name] teased, poking her tongue out.

Allen blew up his cheeks and stared at [Name] with an annoyed face. He only knew she was kidding, but they liked to toy with each other.

"Oh yeah! Speaking of chocolate..." [Name] looked around her bag and took out two long chocolate bars, handing one to Allen. "Here. I bought them this morning because I was hungry, but I think it'll be enough if I ate one."

Allen smiled happily. "Thanks, [Name]! I was just thinking about buying some food~."

"No prob." She tried opening it with one hand, but didn't manage to rip it down the side, so she tried two, which opened it, but at a cost. The chocolate bar, from the force exerted to open the wrapper, popped out and went into the flower jar, where the newly cut roses were kept.

"...my chocolate..." [Name] mumbled, frowning slightly.

Allen saw her disappointment, and remembered that he hadn't opened his. He opened it carefully to avoid what happened to [Name]'s, and broke it in half, giving [Name] one half.

"Here." He smiled.

[Name] pointed to it, blinking a few times. "...Are you sure?" She asked.

Allen nodded. "Sure. Take it."

[Name] smiled and took it, chewing it with pleasure as she tasted the chocolaty bar, taking away her senses.

When they finished, Allen checked the time in his phone, seeing that it was time for him to go. He stood up and went to hug [Name]. "I'm going now, [Name]. I'll see you next week, ok?" He gave her a light kiss on the forehead before he went, waving and smiling.

[Name] was surprised, touching her forehead lightly and looking dazed of some sort, staring out the window.

"Yes..."

If Allen was a sweet, he'd definitely be chocolate.