Sunny Tiramisu [Tyki Mikk]

[Name] dipped the biscuits in chocolate instead of coffee, since she didn't like the taste of coffee as much as chocolate. Placing them onto a round baking paper lined tin, she put many on top of each other, until it reached the top of the tin.

Placing it into the preheated oven, she set the timer to the allocated time and waited, reading a book in the kitchen whilst making some coffee and chocolate flavoured whipped cream in the last 5 minutes.

Taking out the cake that had finished baking in the oven, she placed it onto the cooling rack, waiting for it to cool down so that she could cut it in half and spread the whipped cream. She continued reading, her eyes scanning the page and taking in every word that she saw.

An arm snaked around her waist, pulling her in in a comfortable, yet seductive, way. [Name] kept on reading, feeling the man's chin rest lightly on her shoulder as he read along with her. "I was looking for you."

[Name] turned around slightly, greeting the man with a kiss on the lips. "Hey, Tyki."

Tyki smirked, his eyes trailing over to the cooling tiramisu cake. "So this was what you were doing?" He asked.

She nodded, removing the man's hands from her waist, putting her book down. She took the cake off the cooling rack and placed it onto a white plate, getting a knife and cutting it straight it half, horizontally, before filling it with cream.

[Name] cut two slices for Tyki and herself, decorating it nicely so that it looked restaurant quality. She placed a small spoon on the sides, then handed one plate to her love. "Here, Tyki. Tiramisu."

The older man took it and began to eat, licking his lips when some left over cream was on them. He tasted the components of the recipe - chocolate, chocolate, more chocolate, cream and coffee.

"This is good." He praised, taking another bite.

[Name] smiled, moving to an area that they could sit at, whilst watching the sunny outside world. Tyki joined her, and the two of them ate happily, with the sky's rainbow in the background.