Chapter 10

Light em up|| Doctor Who 😄
SF POV
We flew for hours to who knows where. We landed at a totally different castle before he set me down. The adrenalin high I was having earlier long faded away. He shifted, grasping the pole thing I was still stuck to and dragged me after him into the castle.
"I'm going to make you suffer." He said, taking me down to what looked like a giant cage, built for holding dragons. "This is in case you shift. Now while you lie in here and rot, I have guests to attend to. See you later." He locked the cage door, and turned to go back up the stairs.

F POV
FELYX!
He was gone before I could even respond, leaving this empty space in my mind, that I had no clue was there until he was taken.
I turned dashed back towards the gate, shoving past people, and leaped over a stall.
If I make it I can follow them.
I shoved past the gatekeeper and squeezed through the closing gates just in time to see the golden dragon completely vanish, heading in the opposite direction to his castle.
I turned off the path, and ran into the forest before shifting to dragon form and leaping to the sky, spreading my wings to catch the wind and turning slightly to follow them.
How in the world did he find us anyway?
M POV
-flashback-
"I am truly sorry for what happened." I apologized to all the dukes, dutchesses, and all the royal people gathered in the dining hall. There was food everywhere, and the duke of Chessington had a pie practically dropped on his face. "I certainly hope so." He sputtered. "Just one of the hunting dogs got loose is all." I explained. "That was a rather big hunting dog. What breed was it?" The King of  Tramish asked. "Well.... It was a .... " I was interupted mid-sentence as a courier dashed in and began motioning me, as if it was urgent. Right on time to cause I had no idea how I was going to explain the "breed of dog". "Excuse me for a moment."
I grabbed the couriers arm and dragged him into a study. "What are you interrupting me for?" I demanded.
"Sir, they took a horse and cart, and your hunters you had sent out reported that they had caught them, but the human male shifted and told the leader to tell you to "leave them the fuck alone.""
I started seeing red. "I will not have some hatchling order me what to!" I yelled, opening the window. "B-but sir, your guests..." "Tell them something made up then!" I growled leaping out the window, feeling the wind blow through my hair. I shifted and soared off down the trail, roaring.

-T-I-M-E-S-K-I-P-
I reached Port Ridge City (I think that's what I called it) and surveyed what was going on.
There was a stall with most of its contents knocked off, and standing there with a pole tied around his neck was Silverflame. Good, he can't shift yet. This'll be easy. The shopkeeper was arguing with the dog catcher, just as the shopkeeper turned angrily to someone from the crowd and pointed at him and was yelling at him. Silverflame attempted to lunge for the owner, but was jerked to a stop by the pole the catcher was holder.
I took it as my cue to drop out of the sky. The crowds shrieked and ran, and the shopkeeper paled before dashing away. The dog catcher dropped the pole and ran. Some idiot started yelling about the end times using me as proof. I grabbed Silverflame, wrapping my class around his torso. He squirmed attempting to bite me, I tightened my claws, causing him to gasp for air. "I've got you now, Silverflame. Still stuck in wolf form I see. This will be easy." I snarled. "Put him down you overgrown lizard!" I heard his mate shout.
"No, I will finally take what's rightfully mine, Princess." I hissed, surging upward and flying as fast as I could as if my life depended on it.
(End flashback)
----
703 word count, comment, rate, enjoy.
5KY[R1M]DR4G0N 😈😝😘😂🐉🐲