Chapter 1

A/N Felyx's hair color is all wrong there, and so are SilverFlame's eyes... But I don't want to go looking for another picture right now. WARNING: MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, I WILL NOT BE TO BLAME IF YOUR A HATCHLING AND YOU "LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY AT AN EARLY AGE"
SilverFlame POV
"I think I'm ready now." His voice ringing in my head over and over. My eyes widen even further, as his shirt was thrown to the side, and his hands went down to his pants, fumbling with the zipper. Without realizing it, I had shifted to human form, feeling extremely heavy down under, as thousands of hormones and such was flooding my system causing me to move purely on instinct. I snapped to attention as my lips were crashed onto his, a moan escaping him. His hands were suddenly tousling my hair, and how he had managed to reach that high, was beyond me. Our lips moved synchronized, as I pulled him closer, his stiffened cock rubbing against mine, causing him to groan. We both fought for control, but I succeeded, as his mouth opened in another groan, I shoved my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of his mouth, and it was like sweeter then honey. As we pulled apart for air, panting, his cheeks were flushed bright red, which looked absolutely adorable. Without a word, I scooped him up in my arms and carried him into the lair, setting him down, and rolling a large boulder in front of the entrance before turning back to him. "Do you trust me?" I asked, my eyes darkening full of lust. "Yes." He said, barely loud enough, but it was enough for me. In seconds his back was against the wall, as I was pressed against him, fully kissing him again, breaking apart to kiss down his jawline and down his neck, lingering where I would mark him, nibbling gently. My eyes shot to his as if asking permission, and he nodded. I bit down causing him to cry out, licking up the blood and admired it. A silvery outline of a dragon appeared on his neckline, marked as mine, and no one was ever allowed to touch him ever again. He craned his neck trying to see it, wondering why I had paused, and gasped seeing it. "Oh Silverflame.. I-it's beautiful!" He exclaimed, panting. I smiled.
------
Here's the first chapter ENJOY
(You may want to hide under your covers reading this Felyx)
5KYR1MDR4G0N out