Chapter 11

{Silverflame (rough sketch, needs to be taller 😞 I SUCK at drawing.. His wings look TERRIBLE)}
SF POV
-T-I-M-E-S-K-I-P-
I growled, snorting smoke as Mirmulnire and his "guests" stood out of reach of me, outside the giant cage he had locked me in who knows how long ago. "What's the matter Silverflame? Missing your other half?" My uncle sneered, earning some laughs from his guests. He had to of enchanted the chains or the cage with something which blocked my abilities to roast him alive. The first time I tried, nothing happened. He had laughed and told me I looked retarded, and that he was "well prepared". Jerk.
"Go to Hell." I growled. "After you." He smirked, causing his friends to start laughing again. I should point out by now that his guests are dragons that have been "promised " long life by my Uncle for helping him. They just don't know him by now, he just wants it all for himself.
I tilted my head hearing shouts and something shattering, the sound of people running.
"What the fuck is going on now?!?" My uncle growled, him and his friends turned and dashed up the stairs.
Soon as they were gone and the door locked, something rustled by some barrels. A small hand shoved a sack of flour to the floor, creating a white cloud which caused her to cough. When the dust cleared, a girl stood near the door of the cage, gaping at me. "You're huge!" She said, her green eyes widenening. "Guess what, your Highness, today's your lucky day." She quipped, pulling my uncles key out of her pocket. "How did you-" I growled. She put her finger to her lips. "Shhhhhhh...I don't want Dad to know in helping his boss' dragon to escape!" She whispered. I clamped my jaws shut. She quickly unlocked the cage, the door noiselessly opening. She tentatively approached my left front foot, slowly unlocked the chain and moved to the next until all my feet were freed.
FREEDOM!
I thought, stretching my legs. She clambered up on my back and gripped my neck spikes. "Let's bust through the floor and surprise them!" She squealed. "As you wish." I hissed. [princess bride moment or whatever it was called XD I forget been for ever since I last saw it]
I stomped out of the cage, feeling my strength return to me. "Hold on tight." I told her, crouching down and glaring at the wooden boards. I surged up wards with a roar, hearing her scream in delight just as I smashed through the floorboards, disrupting everything already going on. A whole ton of shrieks started, primarily from my uncle and his friends. I turned towards them letting loose a burst if flame, cooking the food already cooked and set out on a table that had been overturned when I burst through. Luckily, the cage I had been in was underneath a porch somehow so I wasn't restricted. "How did you get out?!?" My uncle screamed in rage. Before I could answer one of his friends spoke up. "Anastasia! You are in so much trouble!" The man, obviously her father, yelled up at her. "No, you guys are for chaining and locking a dragon up!" Anastasia shouted back. "What we do is none of your concern, little bitch. You get down this instant!" Her father screamed back at her. "No! I'm tired of you drinking every night and comin home and beating me and saying I'm not worth anything to you anymore, and how it's my fault my mom died the night I was born!" She screamed, tears flowing down her face. "I hope that dragon shows you all a lesson!" She yelled. They turned, and half of them were burned alive by the red dragons flames. Sadly, the king if them all, aka Mirmulnire, somehow escaped. He shifted glaring daggers at me. "This time I'm ending this!" He screeched, diving towards me. I leaped away, dodging him. Is he insane??I still have Anastasia on my back! I thought.
That does it. There's only One Dragon Who can sort him out. Let's just hope He's not hibernating....
I took off winging it toward the Abyss of Wyles, the only place the Ruler can be found. I heard Mirmulnire roar and chase after me, followed by another screech, that one sounding like it was protesting. Obviously, the red dragon is none to pleased to have us taking off without it. This is gonna be a long flight....
F POV
I arrived in time to hear a girl screaming at presumably her father. Her father looked pissed. I gazed past her father and looked at Silverflame, who was glaring at them all. Where is the girl- oh... I thought, noticing her on SilverFlame's back in the exact spot that he used to set me.
"I hope that dragon shows you all a lesson!" She yelled, pointing at me. They all turned to look at me, but meeting a face first fire wall. Surprisingly half of them survived and King Bitch was included.
Mirmulnire shifted glaring down at Silverflame. "This time I'm ending this!" He screeched diving at Silverflame, who leaped away, making Mirmulnire land on the ground.
Silverflame leaped towards the sky, flying past me to who knows where. Mirmulnire roared, chasing after him. I screeched in protest. Where are they going?!? I though chasing after them both.

[909 word count, comment, rate, enjoy---
5KY[R1M]DR4G0N 😈😝😘😂🐉🐲