Chapter 5

{squeeeee!! Probably already put this song up somewhere}
SF POV

Dirrup! Dirrup! Knock-knock. Dirrup! Dirrup! Knock-knock!
Something up in that tree is driving me nuts....
Twirrrrr-too! Twirrrrrr-too! Twirrrr-too!
Nature can't you SHUT UP!
Tk! Tk! Tk! Tk! Tk! Tk!
HmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrRRRrrr...
Buzzzzzzz buzzzzzz buzzzz buzzzzzzz buzzzzzz....
Alright, that's it...
Drip... Drip.... Drip.. FOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!
As if things couldn't already be worse, a rain storm hits!
KA-RACK! BOOOOOMMMM!!!
A blinding flash of white, followed by the thundering sound of.. You guessed it, Thunder. With a groan, I rolled over and gazed over our now drenched, ruined campsite. And still no Felyx. My wings dropped to the ground. Only to remember that red dragon my so-called uncle dragged with him had done something to Felyx. I growled, glaring at the last spot he was standing. His clothes were torn to shreds.
When I get my claws on you, red dragon, your going to be very sorry.
I thought. The only residence that I know of that my uncle has is this large castle overlooking a small human settlement.
I spread my wings, surging upward. Eating will have to wait.. Again... More lightning streaked across the sky, causing my shadow to show up on the ground, startling a deer into a run into the trees for cover.
The wind howled, causing most trees to bend backwards, some actually snapping in half.
-.- T-.-I-.-M-.-E-.-S-.-K-.-I-.-P-.-
I roared, diving down and lighting a section of his courtyard ablaze. Screams erupted from a stable, as horses and humans alike ran out of there. Arrows came arcing up toward me, some piercing through my wings, which only enraged me further. My gaze found Uncle Mirmulnire rather fast, standing on one of his walls.
"Well... That didn't take long!" He shouted up at me. "Did you bring our agreed upon price?" He sneered. "Your mate for the captive." He grinned wickedly. He leaped up, shifting before crashing, and flew around me in circles. "I don't see the captive anywhere on you. Do you have wool in that head of yours?!? I said for you to bring me your human captive!" He hissed, lunging for me. I tucked my wings in, and dropped five feet below him as he went zinging past where I was just at, which sent him spinning out of control. I snorted, before landing on the ground in front of the gate into his inner courtyard. I slammed my front claws into it, causing it to be smashed into smithereens. I heard a loud growl coming from above and behind me, and shifted into wolf form, dashing out of harms way, as my uncle slammed into the ground with a surprised hiss. "Haha fatso! Catch me now!" I howled, dashing away. "Why you little..." Was all I heard before the castle doors shut behind me. All my uncle's servants and royal guests now turned seeing a silver wolf standing in the dining room. "Um.. Don't mind me passing through!" I barked leaping up onto the extravagant long decked out dining table, causing plates of food to go flipping through the air, dumping there contents on everyone present. A rather large roasted pig went sailing up into the air and landing on the table with a loud THUNK!
"Get that... That ...that thing out of here!" A dude I'm presuming to be a duke screamed as an apple pie went SPLAT! All over his face and clothes.
At the end of the table I snapped up in my jaws a long rope if sausages, and leaped, smashing through the double glass doors leading into the ballroom. "Whoa! Wheeeeeee!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I howled, slipping and sliding across the newly waxed floor, as my claws lost traction, before slamming into my uncle's statue of himself. "Uh-oh..." I whined, standing and watching it topple over backward.
CRASH!!!!!!
"Why you mangy...." Came the exasperated growl from my uncle who stood just inside the glass doorway, his face bright red. He came stomping over towards me.
ZZZZZzzzzzOOOOooooMMM!!!
"Get back here!" I heard him shout, after I shot up and over the smashed up statue and out the door and down a staircase.

{701 word count, comment, rate, enjoy----5KY[R1M]DR4G0N}