Amy meets Sheldon

Amy knocked on a door. What am I doing? She wondered. The door read '4B'. She had seen on the list that Sheldon Cooper was one of the people the room was alotted to. Sheldon used to be in her junior high school and they were good friends until Sheldon started talking to this girl called Karla, which made Amy jealous. They never talked after that.

Instead of Sheldon, a short boy wearing sweatpants opened the door. "Yes?" He asked awkwardly. "I am Amy Farrah Fowler. I want to see Sheldon Lee Cooper." She said. "In a minute."

Howard jumped off the bed to meet the new lady while Raj stopped him and whispered something in his ear. "Alright. This is his turf." Howard said, looking pained.

"Who is it?" Sheldon asked after which he gasped.
"It's me. Dr Amy Farrah Fowler."
"Nice to see you, Ms Fowler."
"Listen, Sheldon, I am sorry. Karla was a sweet girl and I shouldn't have called her a-"
"Yes, yes." Sheldon interrupted in between. "If you are referring to the day when Karla was hanging out with me and you got jealous?"
"I was not jealous. I am just over protective."
"Apology accepted."
"Well, how have you been?"
"Fine. And yes, I have to show you something."

Amy's heart beat a million times per second. What was it going to be? Amy had always had...a tiny crush on Sheldon.

"Here." Sheldon said.

Oh gosh.

A/n: How is it? What is going to happen now?
Spoiler alert: Major Shamy moment coming up!