...makes Shenny and Leamy!

Sheldon and Penny walked through the hallway. Penny had her arms wrapped around Sheldon's arm. She could not wait to throw it into Amy's face, though she did feel a gush of sympathy for her. As they entered, everyone started murmuring to themselves or their friends. All the boys looked at Sheldon and grunted and all the nerd girls looked at Penny and rolled her eyes. Amy and Leonard appeared and their faces quickly went pale. Amy felt as if her heart fell down her stomach and got lost into the world of intestines whereas Leonard felt as if a sword had been stabbed into his chest.

Amy ran off. "Amy.." Leonard said as he caught up with her.

Amy just sat in a corner and cried, cried and cried. Never mind if she missed her classes. Never mind if her so-called friends missed her. That is when she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to face Leonard. "Amy, don't be like that." He said, kneeling over to her. "That boy isn't worth any tears. He doesn't care about other's feelings." "And that jerk." Amy mumbled. "I thought she was my friend." "In the spirit of science..." Leonard asked, hesitant. "May I ask you something?"

He felt nervous. As if the blood in his veins had frozen to ice.

Amy, will you go out with me?