Rajesh and Howard

Sheldon and Leonard walked across the hallway, searching for their room. Leonard peeked into a dorm. It was clean and pleasant, a white rug on the floor, wooden walls, two sets of bunk beds were the basic interiors. There was a -whoa!- double decked nightstand next to every bunk bed. Then there were the details, like a circular bookshelf, two couches, four study tables and four small cupboards to use as wardrobes. They resumed their journey until they reached 4B, their room. As Leonard opened the door with his key, they saw an extremely similar room to the one they just saw. Except, there were two odd shaped figures: one on the upper bunk of a bed and one near the windowsill. The room was very messy and loud music bursted through multiple speakers sung by Taylor Swift.

"The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate." The one with the the bowl shaped hair who was really thin and dressed like a cowboy named Howard sang.

"The shakers gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake." Sang the Indian guy wearing sweatpants called Rajesh (who thought he got the lyrics wrong).

"Shake it off, shake it off!" Both chorused.

"Shut up!" Sheldon shouted, which made both of them tremble. Howard then paused the music.

"You must be Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstader." Howard said.

"No." Sheldon said. "I am not Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstader. I am Sheldon and he is Leonard."

"Whatever." Howard said. "I am Howard Wolowitz."

"And I am Rajesh." Rajesh piped up. "Call me Raj."

"Pleasured to meet you." Leonard said.

Howard packed his speakers in his bag and jumped down the bed as a pretty girl appeared on the door.

She was had short,wavy blonde hair. She wore spectacles and a short cardigan with a dress. "Hello." She said with a squeaky voice. "Do you people have an extra toothbrush? I forgot mine." She sheepishly stroked her hair. "Right here." Leonard said as he strided toward his briefcase. Howard snatched it from Leonard and offered it to her."Here, my pretty." He said. "You are weird." She said as she thanked Leonard and walked away. "Raj cannot talk to women." Howard declared.

Amazing roommates. Sheldon thought, trying his hand at sarcasm.