Lenny + Shamy.....

What?!? "Leonard, are you crazy?" Penny asked, flabbergasted. "Sweetie, all this time I have been trying to stay the calmest I could but this is too much. Just over the line. You know what? You are really lucky. If I didn't take a liking in one of your friends, I would never have agreed to go out with you! And you seriously think I would marry a nerd like you? If so, keep dreaming, bozo. Back off, loser!" With this, Penny took off.
------------
Meanwhile, Shamy wasn't doing any better. While Sheldon and Amy were working, Amy spilled a bottle of strawberry kool aid on Sheldon's laptop. "What is wrong with you?" Sheldon asked, cleaning up. "That was my favourite. Both the drink and laptop. Ms Fowler, you have asked many stupid questions this week and now this. Please go away and never step in again." Amy was in tears. "Okay, you Jerk." Amy said as she left. That is when Penny entered the lab. "Penelope?" Sheldon said as she strolled in. "Were you spying on u-" "Sssh!" Penny said. "Yes, Sheldon. But all to ask a single question."

"Won't hurt to listen to it." Sheldon said. Penny squeezed her eyes shut and crossed her fingers.

Why are you so nervous? Here goes...

"Sheldon, will you be my boyfriend?"

A/n: D: D: What will Sheldon's answer be? How will it affect Amy and Leonard?

PS: Will not end without Wolowitz and Koothrapalli's partner!