Part 3

I looked at my phone noticing I had 3 messages and 7 missed calls.All from my mother?
The fuck does that slag want .I deleted everything and ignored it.Once I got dressed I went downstairs I thought I I pretend it never happened it wouldn't make anything awkward.

Finn was sat on the side eating apple he looked at me and blushed looking back down."U alright there ?" I asked playfully bored out my head.

He shook his head and got down.
I pulled his arm before he could slip away he looks back at me." I'm sorry about earlier I should've locked the door" I apologised.

He smiled, " You should also not strut around naked" he chuckled.

 I looked at him "Well its my apartment I can do what I want.Booya !"I say mimicing explosions with my hand.Wow I am such a dork.

I got a new text and opened it hoping it wasn't from that whore,
it was from Jack thank fuck.

Jack:Do you wanna come over ?x
Ashley:Why wud I u cud be a rapist who has an angelic face ?
Jack:Oh so I have an angelic face do I ?
Ashley:Can we watch Gotg plzzzzzzaaaa 🍕
Jack:Ok ill pick ya up x
Ashley:Bye, see u in a bit x
Jack:You too xx

Jack came to pick me up and I shouted bye to Caspar and Finn.
We left for his house.But was only driven to a dark building.I looked to him and say "Did I say or not say you would be a rapist ?" I asked him waving my hands in front of the building.

He just laughed and leaned in to kiss me.We kissed.We.Kissed.We kissed ? WE KISSED.A kiss, we looked at each other we both felt the once in a lifetime feeling the feeling that couldn't be described.Electricity ran through our bodies.

"But, but Finn.He likes you.I cant do this" Jack said only looking at his hands.

I accepted his decision and replied "Its ok I wont get involved with either of you.Lets go back ey ?".He nodded and went back home.

Jack and Finn stayed over both in my bed and me with Caspar.When we got back we all just sat watching movies.Honestly I understood how Jack was feeling and it was a loyal decision that I must respect no matter how much liked either of them.I got used to them and stopped Fangirling everytime they were near.