Part 4

So unfortunately today is my birthday.So when Caspar came in my room at 10Am I didn't respond "ASHLEY wake the fuck up u little shit."he said.I was too tired, I just wanted to sleep but it seemed that he wasn't gonna stop there.

So he obviously did the next best thing, he ripped my cover of my body.I looked at him giving him the ultimate death glare...But I just put my head back on my pillow and closed my eyes.

 "Oh so you don't wanna meet Dan and Phil ? Ok then Ill get going" he slipped out. I could practically see the smirk on his face.

"I'm up" I said lifting my body up and getting dressed in my best clothes and thanked Caspar SO MUCH.

"Awe I love u too ash" he said giving me a hug.
I broke the hug "Who said I loved you" I said jokingly but with a bit of caution.

"Oh" he said looking down.I couldn't help myself and started giggling, "I'm only joking u know I love u now don't get all sentimental on me." And started hugging him but then friendly punched his arm.

We headed out to this mystery place where we would meet Dan and Phil.We got to the restaurant, it was vintage and It was lovely the lights glistened around the place.
We walked inside and sat at a red booth was Dan and Phil both on one side.My phan instincts went off the radar and being the maniac that I am. I waved like crazy to them.

They waved back whilst me and Caspar sat opposite them in the booth."Hi I'm Phil" the cute black haired boy said.

"Yeah I've known who you are since 2009." I said quickly nervous.Phil,Caspar and dan just stared at me.I then realised how creepy I sounded.
"Uhmm sorry.Im not usually so creepy am I Caspar ?" I said apologising but then Caspar didn't nod.

He just answered "Do u want the truth?".I punched him, he shoved me and we was having a full on war.Until Dan coughed, "Sorry Dan and Phil.Definitely not sorry to Caspar though". I aid

Dan laughed with the following,"Oh I see what's going on between you too.You really are roommates." He said smirking.I looked at him.
"Me and him? Oh deffo no.Obviously I've had dreams but god no."I looked at Caspar he had red cheeks.

I said sternly,"See what you've done now Dan.Caspar going all soft here." I Looked at Caspar and told him "Don't you dare confess your undying love to me young man."

 Obviously joking but I don't think anyone got it.I looked at Phil he had silent giggles.I knew he got it and when he looked at me, I winked.I looked to Dan and he was staring at Caspar, Caspar doing the same back to Dan.

Both with red cheeks, blushing like mad."Caspar, Dan im joking.Jeez have a sense of humor." Caspar awkwardly laughed.
We ordered food and I talked to Phil and Dan and of course Caspar too talking about when they first started.

Phil turned to me and asked,"Ashley how come you don't have a youtube channel.Im sure people would like it."

I looked at all three boys and stared blushing,"I did have one once when I was 11.It was called.minecraft space unicorn.And I danced at talked about my hamster and danced and danced a lot.I was a weird kid don't laugh ok."

 Dan had his phone Out and was looking on youtube."You haven't found it have you ?" I asked hopeful.

But Dan started laughing to the sound of 'Space unicorn' I started waving my arms about and screaming trying to get his phone.He kept hiding it under the table.

So I did the most reasonable thing and slapped his hand away, but the phone flew out of it and landed I my spaghetti Bolognese.

I wiped it clean and dan smiled and whispered him Phils ear.Phil laughed opened up his phone and texted someone
I'm guessing Caspar because a few seconds after Caspar got a message.

He smirked and nodded at the other two.Then they started singing happy birthday.I sunk back in my seat."Thanks guys."I said clapping slowly and sarcastically.

 "Lets go then now since we ate our food."We got up and I hugged Phil first he slipped me his number and whispered in my ear,"I ship you and Caspar."

He smiled and I blushed.I moved onto Dan he also whispered in my ear,"Can you have mine and Phils babies?"I nodded and whispered in his ear,"no more than three." I stepped back and and smiled and he chuckled.

We said goodbye and we walked our separate ways.When the couple were out of sight.I hugged Caspar like really hugged him and squeezed him so much."YOU ARE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER."I squealed still hugging him.

He managed to say out in between breaths, "Cant...breath...boyfriend?"I let go of him."Sorry I just am so thankful.A boy that I my ultimate best friend."

He nodded but said cheekily, " I'm your only friend Ashley." I punched him in the arm again.

"Not anymore mate.Im moving out."I said walking back to our place.But when I went to get the keys off Caspar was behind me almost frozen.

I looked at him," I'm joking.I wouldn't leave you for anything not even to save my own mother.aha" I said laughing at how he took it so seriously.

We walked back to the flat."But honestly I've made a new friend, Luke." I hoping Caspar didn't know him.As we went upstairs, Caspar just ignored me completely and went straight to his room.

I guess he must be on his man period.

I ordered sum pizza and put bananas on it just the way he likes it.I also put a whole bottle of coke and a carton of ice cream out his door.

Posted a letter through it and knocked on the door.The letter saying:
Dear sir Lee,
U decided to bail on me on my birthday.Nice dude.But all is forgiven.I went to my room, so u could collect the pizza, coke and ice cream out your door.Thanks for today it was the best birthday I ever had but I wished I could of spent all day with u 😞 but I guess not.Anyway nite mate see u in the mornin.

From madam Benson
Xx❤ xx