Part 16

Joe and Caspar went into the two bathrooms .Knowing they would take for ever.They took 30 mins to do their hair.And 30 to get dressed.My turn now.I went in the bathroom and di my make up.Putting foundation and concealer on.Then doing my eyes in a dark smoky way with purple, black and dark blue.I put eyeliner on normally with a little flick at the end.I did my eye brows also putting mascara on my eyelashes.I then put blusher on making my cheekbones a bit more noticeable.Ans powdered my nose.Afterwards I put a dark purple lipstick on and put a glitter nude lip gloss on afterwards.All done.Though I did paint my nails light blue.All done now.I cam out the bathroom.When I turned to Joe and Caspar they had they eyes wide open.And mouths to the floor, I chuckled "I've not done yet".And walked into my bedroom I curled my hair so some fell on my shoulders and more went straight down my back.I brushed and sprayed them to make them firmer yet bouncier.Time to get dressed now.I put on A dress that went down mid thigh.It looke like a galaxy had exploded but it was beautiful with all the dark and light colours colliding with little stars here and there.I then put my scarlet red heels that covered my whole foot except from were a stretchy bit that came across the side of my foot on each side and a cut out part for my first couple toes were showing.

I went out to see Jack and Finn,Dan and Phil and Louise had already showed up.It turned out it was 8:15.Jim and Tanya were In the bathrooms.Im sure I wasn't just me Tha literally saw everyone's mouth open."Awww Ash you look so cute!" Louise squealed."Wow you look hot!" Finn claimed.Jack nudged him in the rib."You do look hot" Jack said.I giggled.I sat between Joe and Louise.Caspar was at the end next to Louise.
Jack and Finn went into my bedroom whilst Dan and Phil went into Caspar to get changed.Marcus,Alfie,Jack and Dean later turned up.And got changed and ready.I have to admit most if the boys wore skinnny jeans and a top with a belt and some flats.But Tanya and Louise looked gorgeous.Louise had a love light pink and white dress on with a flowery belt on with some heels.Her hair were in curls and she had light pink eyes shadow with a little gold glitter in the corners with some mascara that made her eyes stand out.She looked truly divine.

And Tanya wowed me though I wasn't surprised she had her new eyelashes on 'night out' which suited tonight and she had a dark red dress on that went midthigh as well.Her lipstick was like a magneta shade but lighter.She had eye ligner that started and ended with a flick but it was liqiud so it was a shinier standing out more type.The boys just looked hot as usual, gelled hair and piff smelling cologne.We ordered 2 taxis and got to the club we all waited till the others got there.We went inside and the music was great.Faded was playing and I jut couldn't stop thinking of Jack and I almost cried but I couldn't.I didn't cry for anyone and I didnt cry over anyone.Anyway we all got to the bar and ordered 28 shots (2 each) and cocktails for 12 and beer for 2.we found some tables and chairs close to each other but decided to put them together.Jim and Tanya,Jack Louise and Dean,Dan and Phil,Marcus and Alfie,Joe and Caspar and Jack and Finn went to dance but I just sat there.I really didn't have anyone to dance with but I didn't care.Jack,Finn,Jack,Caspar and Joe started grinding up on these girls all quite pretty.

I was gonna be sick, I rushed into the toilets.Got into a cubicle quick enough.Once I finished I went to the mirror and touched up my make up a bit.I walked back to our table.No one had even noticed I was still sat down.Until Louise came over to get a drink, " You're still sat here?" she shouted over the music.I nodded.She put her drink down and dragged me up.She told me she was gonna watch the drink for a minute.I started dancing and it just felt like no one was watching, except from Louise she was getting a bit drunk now.But I just kept moving all over the place.Dan and Phil were grinding like dry humping ea hither.I called a cab for them as they couldn't keep out of each others pants and didn't want to get cozy in the disabled toilets.I dragged them outside and put them in.Telling the taxi where to go and giving them some mine for the man.I called to make sure they got back safely. Dan must of accidentally answered when he and Phil were having a bonk.So I ended it and reassured they were home.Jack and Finn got twins and called a taxi I hugged them bye and got them in.
Jack went home with Louise making sure she wouldn't have the worst hangover tomorrow, when she had Darcy, like the sweetie he is.I thanked him and waved goodbye.Dean went home since he was getting tired I hugged and gave him a cheek kiss as he went. Alfie and Marcus went back to my place since they were missing Niomi and Zoe , Alfie on one couch, Marcus on the other.I gave them Caspar's keys.Telling them not to leave the keys in the door.I rang them later making sure they got home safely and didn't leave the keys in the door but locking it.By the time Louise went i had sat down and was drinking the leftover cocktail and beer.Then Jim and Tanya went home.I made sure they got in and waved goodbye hugging them both.It was just me Joe and Caspar left.Caspar came over to me after 'his girl' went."You alright you been sat here for a while?" He slurred.I nodded and sent him back on the dance floor.I kept drinking and drinking and drinking and kept being sick.I was getting bored.And Caspar had found a new girl but Joes went so he came and sat with me.He looked at me in the eye and Kissed me.We started snogging and I called a taxi.Me,Joe,Caspar and Caspars girl got in.Joe payed hut in the taxi he couldn't keep his hands off me .I unlocked the door and Joe picked me up my hips around his waist and him kissing my neck.He was so sexy! "SHUT UP! TRYNA SLEEP HERE!"Marcus called I just laughed in between kisses.Caspar took his girl and shut his door.Joe took me and shut my door.We gave each other deep kisses and hickeys and we couldn't help our selves...